1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

36 days.

Not that strong urges yesterday, although some sexual thoughts and fantasies were popping up from time to time. Went for a one hour walk in the evening and ended it with some push-ups while watching the first semi final in the European Championship. Congratulations Italy, well done!

2. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

3. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

358 days dwarf king
    434 days no PMO, semen retention

5. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

6. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 135 no PMO. Happy to be working remote and enjoying my summer.

7. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

daily checking in
    "I am captain of my ship"
    Dr Ivan Joseph

I decide to fell or continue in the last moment.

8. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 7

Back again! As you can probably tell I've struggled to keep myself accountable with this forum, but once again the conviction to destroy my PMO addiction has outweighed my desire to give in.

I've gone back to healthier eating and I'm also abstaining from alcohol for a month to get myself into better habits - due to start a swimming membership soon to get back into exercise and hopefully distract myself whenever I'm tempted!

9. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 3 still

I went to bed at 7:45PM last night. I had completed my daily goals by 7:30PM, so I figured might as well sleep. I naturally woke up at, I estimate, about 5AM, but I told myself it was not time to get so I laid in bed until my 5:30AM alarm and then even though I was awake, I said I would do my chores later (which I will) so I laid in bed until 7AM to receive my swimmer's ear antibiotic ear drops, and then I fell asleep and woke up at 8:20AM, ten minutes before work starts. If I am going to be getting up at 5/5:30AM, then I will need to find something to fill my time if I do not do chores. (Part of the reason I did not do my chores at that time was that I shower afterward, but I need a haircut and I shower after haircuts, so I thought that I would wait until this evening to do both). I am working now (on my break actually), and I had one of my students ask if I could eat lunch with her today. I asked my team, and they said it was not a good idea, but I think she wanted company as her grandmother wants her to be online all day, and I think she was lonely.

Sweet girl, but I also have to acknowledge that it is my paid break, and so I should step back. Anyway, I am feeling burnt out. Funny how getting up earlier means I am more awake during the day (after my 9AM crash) and so getting up at 8:20AM to start work at 8:30AM was a bit too late for my body. I simply had too much sleep.

Best,
    Mathman1994

10. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

11. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

12. Tharkun

Tharkun Fapstronaut

Day 13. Was fairly busy the whole day. Not a lot of cravings. Was a good day.

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Yeah, very busy today too. Meditation,cold shower, gym workout and a ton of studies today.:):emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_runner:

14. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 6...

Definitely urges, but I've had much worse. I know I can keep pushing. It's the whole glass ceiling thing; keep hitting it and eventually it'll break. I look forward to the day where I no longer get urges.

15. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

17. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

18. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

19. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

20. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 10 check-in - The Dark Fortress, Barad-dûr.

HE^MAN, MS PBH, Revanthegrey and 4 others like this.