1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking brave Fellowship!!! :)

Feeling weak and a bit foggy today, i noticed that on the third day without workout, my energy is down the drain, so i´m gonna workout day in day out, to keep a good flow of energy and positive neurotransmissors ;). maybe this can also improve my sleep.

Some slips among the Fellowship today, but also some important learnings i see, so the overall spirit of the Companion is good ;).

Onwards to Mount Doom brave Warriors. One step at a time!! ;). Checking out.

2. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

I´m on the 13th day. I was going to put the place when I arrived. Thanks for your dedication to this thread!

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

A hot day today. It feels like summer is back and in full swing once again. Woke up with some body pains and felt them through the day, but now they are gone.Did meditation but felt sleepy through probably because of the heat...and quite a lot of walking 15k.

4. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

just relapsed 20 minutes ago

5. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Just fought off an urge! Yes!

6. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Reset. Had a challenging night with my son, and a long conversation with my ex wife this morning. Weird part is that the conversation was great, and I felt heard, but the emotions of no longer being the family I had hoped to have caught up with me, and when I got back to the office, faceplant.
    So, I pick myself back up, and keep moving forward. Be well everyone.

7. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

8. path2virtue

path2virtue Fapstronaut

Checking to say I’ve officially become a HOBBIT today. Thanks be to God and all the people he used to help me get this far.

9. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

We all fall to the floor at some point, it's how you pick yourself up, that's the real challenge. Isn't it?
    And you already understood that my man, keep pushing, I have failed so many times for so many years, you can do this

10. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 1

Did some work, studied and played a VR game for a couple of hours with some friends.
    It is now officially Orc time :emoji_sunglasses:

11. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Thanks a bunch!
    Yeah I do have a list of distractions I can do if my urges get too strong but I think a healthier alternative for the long term would be training and practicing to be able to just sit with urges and experience them instead of always resorting to distractions as if I'm running away from them.

12. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Women's love
    I friendly texted some girls I had sex in the past they all liked it and all wanted to see me and have sex again. I simply wanted to say hi, not to have sex. But well, I politely didn't answer her sexual intentions. A girl even wanted to travel from another city just to be with me one afternoon.

I believe some of them still love me, but I just don't feel the same, right now I just don't like to have sex with someone I don't have an emotional or more deep connection.

Also a girl I dated recently texted me, I must admit I still like her. We had an argument and she was upset so I just went no contact for more than 2 months, the exact time I've been without sex. Two days ago she texted me first. I think I'm going to date her again. She is still in my heart, the other girls are not.

I also met two fitness models and a beautiful chef. In total I have more than six sure options to which I would like to be involved, not counting the girls I just texted to say hi.

I'll go for the girl I just dated, the no contact one, a stunning blonde she is a painter and if it doesn't work out then one of the fitness models that is very attractive and also has an abundance of energy, that is very appealing for tantric sex because she has a great reservoir of sexual energy that we can share.

I think right now I can live without sex and only do it with someone I consider special. But you can never be sure with girls or sex, those are powerful energies.

13. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

14. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

Day 12 done. They said my voice is thicker. Said I'm doing vocal warm-up haha. The truth is the practice of nofap

15. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

16. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 9. A normal day , workout with some yoga , did some house chores and keeping a life of pray so everything fine .
    I think being focus on my goal of overcome this and destroy the ring and to keep studying the reboot material and of course the life of Pray it’s helping me so much , so let’s keep doing our best. God bless you all

MS PBH, HE^MAN, Slider8 and 9 others like this.
  18. Day 1 complete. One thing I would like to improve this streak is being very intentional about renewing my resolve every single day: a simple line I can repeat when I wake up, when I go to bed, and whenever I feel challenged. Just something to remind me why I'm doing this and how to do it.

LuckyMan, HE^MAN, Chi405 and 6 others like this.
  19. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut