1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Matrix Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by -Angel-, Jan 3, 2023.

Are you ready to leave the Matrix for good?

1. Yes

150 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

2. F14

F14 Fapstronaut

Day 18

O Lord, our heavenly Father, almighty and everlasting God, You have safely brought us to the beginning of this day. Defend us in the same with Your mighty power, and grant that this day we fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger, but that all our doings, being ordered by Your governance, may be righteous in Your sight; through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

3. Congrats man
    You gotta have a crown now on your head.
    So Inspiring

4. I just relapsed :(
    6th time in this month
    This is getting hard for me
    Hope I will not do it in next 6 days
    Means till 31st march

5. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Day 3 begins. Urges are there, keeping myself aware for my breaths.

6. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Not bad for a month. You wont, You can do this.

7. 99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1

99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1 Fapstronaut

Hahaha thanks @Congruence I thought the pic went well with the site too! Also it fits with my @ too and the original song lmao, glad you liked it as much as I do hahaha

Update: Day 6
    Was close to slipping at one point where my ex came into my head (more specifically all the intimate moments we shared together) whilst in bed this morning.

Didn’t relapse thankfully, just had to get myself to the shower asap and force myself to endure a cold shower!
    Onwards on this journey…

Self reflection: being aware is of utmost importance even when you think the past few hours/days etc. have been manageable

Let’s keep going gang!

8. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 27 - Nebuchadnezzar Crew Member

9. @Congruence

Do you remember me ?
    I am from rewirecompanion.com

This site (Nofap) still has a lot of triggering content ( words ) so I won't come here daily.

10. BookNerd42

BookNerd42 Fapstronaut

Checking in feeling good for Day 5!

11. RacemS

RacemS Fapstronaut

Day 8 | Mr. Anderson

12. Hi @Amitroghates :emoji_thinking: did we chat on the RC forum? I was there for only a day.. (I prefer the NF layout tbh) but I remember chatting with Anon who used to be called DeterminedRebooter here.. how are you guys doing over there? I noticed you started a reboot log here, would be cool to see you around.:emoji_call_me:

13. @Congruence
    I am same person dude.
    I was determinedRebooter here and I changed my name to Amitroghates there. Because I wanted something new and creative.
    Amitroghates ( Amitra ghata) is a sanskrit word for Slayer of enemies.

I remembered constantinereboot, lucifer and revanthegrey here. I even have talked with you about my problems related to cam girls , remembered ?
    Now I have no such problems now a days.
    I think you are doubting.
    Your mother tongue was Welsh or Spanish. I forgot exactly. I talked about that many months ago when I was as determinedRebooter.

Anon means anonymous. RC provides a name “Anon” to ever deleted account. I had deleted my previous account there to make fresh start.
    Thanks for meeting with you again !
    I will only post in my reboot log. I will neither join any challenge or read any other threads. Full of triggers. I don't want to break my streak.

14. No probs @Amitroghates I'll reply on your reboot log.
    ---
    Well done @Ūruz! :emoji_chart_with_upwards_trend:
    ---
    Check in - Day 8

Stay Strong Crew!

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

17. 99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1

99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1 Fapstronaut

Day 7
    How’s the gang doing?

Quote from one of my favourite films The Shawshank Redemption:
    “Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free”

Let’s live less in fear that we won’t be able to beat this, but rather live everyday with renewed hope that we WILL beat this, one step at a time!

18. F14

F14 Fapstronaut

Day 19

Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. For we have spent enough of our past lifetime in doing the will of the Gentiles—when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries
    1 Peter 4:1-3

19. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Fapstronaut

Reset , Day 0 . I jerked off yesterday late night after 12 am so technically March 26.