1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The matrix

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Michael050701, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Michael050701

Michael050701 Fapstronaut

why the fuck PMO is so normalized in our society?

what would our ancestors think of us?

they had the strength and courage to do what people now can't?

is approaching women and interacting with them now replaced by PMO?

is this the cold hard truth of why the creation of PMO even existed?

did the creators have no strength no man up and talk to a real woman instead of doing PMO?

or maybe I'm just arrogant...maybe I'm old fashioned...maybe PMO really is normal in todays society...maybe PMO makes men and women alike think that what what they see is what is happening in real life.

or maybe just maybe they are running away from the truth that they themselves are too afraid to face

2. L3t'sG0

L3t'sG0 Fapstronaut

(I like to tell you one thing. I fear that the below is just a useless piece of writing forgotten in time. I hope you can read it once and tell me if it has changed your views for the better.)

Hello! I hope I can help you.

I think you're in this state of existential crisis where you have no answers to your questions or you're just very angry at the world.

What I have is a potential answer to your questions. It's long because I want to explain the answers so read SLOWLY. It's ok if you don't, it'll just be an reflection for me only.

Source? Only random books I've read and personal experience. So make sure you think and explain what you just heard to others. Try and crack at the truth and understand I'm just here to give you potential answers.

PMO is normalized in our society because, well propaganda. That doesn't mean propaganda is bad because the propaganda is based on scientific studies (a very close thing to truth) that says PMO is good for you. Though the studies may have a factor in our decisions, ultimately you get chose what you want based on your own experiences as well. Understandably, most people chose PMO because, well it's a very pleasurable thing and evolution has made it that way.

I agree that a lot of people seem to be unhappy. I don't think they can see that chasing happiness is not how you gain happiness and that other choices can make them happy as well. They follow a set career or life path that society deems normal/the only way. Some, through others see that this isn't the only way. They will see instead that the only way to happiness is, the path that you, yourself agrees with. Through thinking, contemplating about who (you or someone else) really wants it, and planning, these people can find out what they want out of life, and that becomes their joy of life.

Many of our ancestors won't really care about us, because they are so preoccupied with themselves (I mean, you have to survive and be the top in this world right?). Only a few do and through propaganda, most will agree with them though they either don't put actions towards that because of the reasoning above or because they actually don't agree with it. Unfortunately, propaganda is the current best thing we got to maintaining society, because if everyone find their own voice, there will be only disagreements and no work could be done. Naturally, that's why propaganda is considered bad if it's based on false information, not even if it's used for malicious reasoning (after all, morality is subjective).

If PMO has replaced women, than humanity would become extinct. Instead, PMO affects both men and women (and others I unfortunately may not know of). They're so hooked on PMO and work that they cease to love each other or really love anyone. Of course, that's an very extreme example but what sucks is that example symbolizes something humanity may be approaching. It's as if humanity is approaching Fahrenheit 451 or Brave New World.

So who created PMO. Some want profit, some seek happiness and some want to help humanity (and of course there's our brain's programming). It's a accumulation of all these results that created PMO. That's why PMO itself isn't necessarily bad, instead the user who uses it may be good or bad.

So what's the solution? I'll give you one. Find what you want to do and do it. If you want to save humanity, ask yourself is this what you really want and do it. Do it and tell yourself this is non-negotiable. It's something you hope to accomplish in this world.

I wish you best of luck.