1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mind is a terrible thing to waste

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bobske, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

The begining is a very delicate time..

So when you start this lifelong journey of NoPMO realise that you are a Luminous being, not these crude urges.

Know that you are unique and special and there is a power that comes from deep inside of you and every day it reaches towards the light.

Your mind is lazy, your body is lazy. You (hopefully, probably) have air, water, food, clothes a roof above your head and fake sex, why bother doing anything else.

But you have the Power to change everything. It is called a brain and free will.
    Your brain and body have been programmed by nature and nurture.
    You can reprogramm yourself, you are not your thoughts. There is No fate but what we make of it

Remember people at their worst; in the Nazi-, Japanese-, Russian-death camps, in slavery. And still individuals came out and they were positive and lived happy lives.
    Because they knew, like Nelson Mandela who was in prison for 27 years, that true freedom is in your mind and no-one, no-one can take that from you, only you can take that away.

Now you know and knowing is half the battle

So it is time to transform and roll out. So go out there, spending time behind a screen is not living. Start gathering people and make your own Magic.

Choose to be happy.
    A person who's happy will make others happy; a person who has courage and faith will never die in misery! (Anne Frank)

I'm not saying it will be easy. I'm not saying it will be painless.
    But that is life. So go, strive, hurt, cry, smile, live.

You do not know what will happen. You can know how you want deal with things that happen, who you want to be.
    Go be that person!
    Just do it.

It's Time to toss the Dice.

p.s.
    This is my semi-final post because I do not want to live behind a screen, any screen anymore. Learn what you need and use what you need to become what you want. Whether it is blogging, exercise, meditation, discussoion, reading here. But be careful not to replace one addiction with another. I'll probably check in once in a while to let people know I'm still true to myself.

p.p.s. born in 1974 so a child of the '80 and '90ties, See if you get all the references ;)

2. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

In the end of the day its about the journey and not the destination.
    Know your values, respect those who are beside you and help the unfortunate souls who walk aimlessly in life.
    Be consistent and always strive to improve yourself no matter how long the journey may be it will always be worth it in the end...
    Have no regrets.

Best of luck,

3. Zizzo21

Zizzo21 New Fapstronaut

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. By A. A. Milne
    Believing is one of the most important ingredient in getting through this.

220woof671, Bobske and UtimateSam78 like this.
  4. Thank you for your message! May God Bless you my friend!

ClickClickBoom, 220woof671 and Bobske like this.
  5. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Still hanging in there.
    After the first 65 day streak (a few seconds of P at day 54) I relapsed.
    Again and again with various succes. Really set my mind to it and went for 90 days no PMO whatsoever, not even with the SO. Failed that while making love at day 45.
    Told SO to be stricter working on 90 again. Keep going people.
    Still working on that scrren time as well.