1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The more you ejaculate sperm the smaller your testicles get ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 30, 2020.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Just a question, I will google further also, is it true that the more you ejaculate sperm the smaller your testicles get ?

Br,

2. Emileo Delcarme

Emileo Delcarme Fapstronaut

The more you ejaculate, the smaller you get physically mentally and spiritually. Ejaculating frequently and worrying about small testcles is minute compared to the effects it has on your entire being.

3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

No , sperm retention/ejaculations are not connected with testicles dimensions.

iwillwinthese and smallmao like this.
  4. FunAtomis

FunAtomis Fapstronaut

I heard, people taking steroids ( bodybuilders) have smaller testicles because of steroids. Also, noticed on that forum that some Fapstronauts mentioned that after some time of nofap noticed bigger testicles.

5. DrThomas

DrThomas New Fapstronaut

Hello nfpexperiment.

I'm a medical student.

Masturbating causes a hormonal imbalance, which can alter the functioning of your organs and systemic responses. However, there is no known correlation between masturbation/ejaculation and testicular size.

iwillwinthese likes this.
  6. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Does normal sex cause hormon imbalance too ?

7. DrThomas

DrThomas New Fapstronaut

Only when done excessively. Otherwise, there's no concern.

8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I have a question, @DrThomas
    The people who have a regular routine of M, will they have an imbalance for all time so long as they keep M..?
    Also, please could u care to elaborate what happens in”imbalance”..
    And how long on an average does it take to restore to balance?