1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The New Habit Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SkinnyBeard, May 24, 2016.

1. Afremow

Afremow Fapstronaut

Goals for me-
    Wake up at 6- 0/21
    Meditate- 1/21
    Do some reading- 1/21

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME

GOOD-NOW BLESSED HOME Fapstronaut

2/22 less userious of net router smashed and broadband account closed
    2/22 regular sleep off to peeps now
    2/22 1lts water and regulated healthy meals

3. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Overall, this is going well for me!
    I'm taking today off a little bit but overall what I have been doing - I AM on holiday so there IS more time but in the past I'd sometimes slack off on holidays. My habits include self-appreciation lists, a page a day and notes on this book I was putting off, other appreciations, eating a high-magnesium diet, gradually decreasing my caffeine/energy drinks (but in baby steps.) I wanna add more but not overwhelm myself, I'm back working on the 3rd of Jan and work gets full on. But I'm feeling great that I'm not MOing anymore and I'm putting some of that time into healthy things, emotionally, physically etc. Been ice skating twice, going again tomorrow. Gradually, gonna get out more and meet more people in real life. I have good at this November, December, but again the challenge will be not to hermit myself away from the world when work gets busy and tiring again. And yeah, make sure I drink enough water. I have to drink it more at night but to make sure I don't drink it too late LOL! I think it's pretty obvious a habit I REALLY should take on IS to speak and write more positively and stop putting myself down so much. So, yeah!

4. Afremow

Afremow Fapstronaut

Update
    Meditation- 0/21
    wake up early- 1/21
    reading- 4/21

Tesslynne likes this.
  5. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

So far for the self-appreciation lists I've done about 5/21
    About 4/21 for the book page plus notes
    And about 5/21 for the appreciation book.

Ditto on the magnesium rich foods! :)

6. Afremow

Afremow Fapstronaut

Update-
    wake up early- 0/21
    meditation- 2/21
    reading- 6/21