The Path I've Taken

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Arvizium, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Arvizium

Arvizium Fapstronaut

Approximately 10 days ago, I began a journey of self-progression. On that day, I forfeited masturbation. This change was accompanied by another drastic change of me.

I have always had a tendency to become angry in an implosive way over trivial things that are of no real consequence in the grand scheme of things. On that same day, I vowed to do everything in my power to change myself, to work on managing my implosive anger... This led me to the path of being masturbation-less.

A couple of my closest friends have been very supportive of me in these trying times. Together we have made a pact to better ourselves physically, mentally, and spiritually. Together, we have taken up rigorous exercising and weightlifting. Though it has only been 10 days, I have certainly sensed a tremendous change in me. I look forward to the challenges I will face in this endeavor, for they will only make me stronger upon overcoming them.

2. viewofhills753

viewofhills753 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that you have friends also keen on self improvement. I suppose that with them you will stay focused and achieve all your goals. Few days ago I've completely changed my view on working NoFap - I used to consider NoFap as a way to make your life better - social life, development etc. Although this was a misconception, because it totally different! PMO is just an easy opportunity to forget about how your life i shitty. I personally have never met or read about a person, that was both addicted to PMO and had an amazing, rewarding, satysfying life. It is the life change that helps us quit fapping.

Could you desribe how is your work with friends looking like? I'm curious, but also I'm considering to start doing sth similar with my friends :)

3. Arvizium

Arvizium Fapstronaut

I'm not 100% clear on what you want me to describe, but I will do my best.
    My friends and I always do our best in our self-improvement and that is still true in our own tasks at hand. Right now, we are all making excellent progress and adhering tightly to our goals and moving ever closer to achieving them.

4. Arvizium

Arvizium Fapstronaut

5. viewofhills753

viewofhills753 Fapstronaut

Anyway, thx for posting such an inspiration :)

Arvizium likes this.