1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The power of Moola Bandha

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Bretto, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Bretto

Bretto Fapstronaut

Hey NF’rs,

From the Yogi book ‘Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha’

Moola Bandha Benefits:

“Moola Bandha bestows many physical, mental and spiritual benefits. It stimulates the pelvic nerves and tones the uro-genital and excretory systems. It is helpful in psychosomatic and degenerative illnesses. It relieves depression and promotes good health. It helps to realign the physical, mental and psychic bodies in perpetration for spiritual awakening.
    Moola Bandha is a means to attain sexual control. It may be used to sublimate sexual energy for spiritual developement (brahmacharya), or for the enhancement of marital relations.”

A tool that would greatly assist anyone on their NF journey, in so many ways! Especially when the cravings are getting too much.

I’ll leave it up to you to do your own research into practicing Moola Bandha, but it is definitely worth it. It is as easy as sitting and contracting the muscle between your genitals and anus, in harmony with breathing.

Please look into it!

2. This looks interesting. I'm going to try it especially when meditating.

Bretto likes this.
  3. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Moola who brachma what?!

Bretto likes this.
  5. Just look it up.
    Müla Bandha

6. Thanks for the link. I certainly wouldn't be able to do it that way!

There are several YouTube videos describing something that's easier. Way, way easier!

Bretto likes this.