1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The problem of being obsessed with very beautiful women.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Get_It, Nov 4, 2019.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hi man, don't be harsh with yourself too much. It's ok to agree only to be with a woman who you are phyisically attracted to. It is completly normal. We, the men, are paying more attention to look then women, this is what some people say. And if this is a standart that we have to meet, so let it be, we will do it.
    And remember, if there is a woman that you really appreciate her characture but not attracted to, you don't have to be with her out of pitty. Probably someone else will be with her beacuse he is attracted to her.
    It does'nt mean that if a girl does'nt attract you, she you will not attract other men, you get me?

2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Wow, Ric Ocasek was in the process of getting a divorce from his pretty wife just before he died. He cut her out of his will before he died, claiming she abandoned him. Story.

3. :eek: … Gold digger?

Get_It likes this.
  4. Der Drachenkönig

Der Drachenkönig Fapstronaut

I don't think there is a much of a problem going after beautiful women, after all looks are the first thing which normally catches our attention in most cases so it is perfectly normal. Now, it could become a problem if looks are literally the only one thing you care about, but even then it's no reason to be hard on oneself as many of us have been there before learning there is more to women than just their looks. I will admit in the past i was obsessed with the idea that my partner had to be beautiful guiding myself sometimes by rather unreasonable standards, this was a cause of suffering through most of my life because i was so focused on looks i forgot to look at pretty much everything else which lead to plenty of disappointments, the latest being when i actually approached a girl who was quite gorgeous but after that i couldn't stand talking to her after a couple minutes. A lot happened which helped me realize that both looks aren't everything and that relationships aren't that much of a big deal as many people would have you believe so i should focus on personal life goals, and as of now do not wish to start another relationship or chase after women in general without denying anyone my friendship of course.

5. deez3r

deez3r Fapstronaut

I used to be obsessed with getting a beautiful girlfriend, it was my life goal and all I ever wanted, but not anymore. As I've gotten older I realized that most of the beautiful women I've talked to don't have much of a personality since they've probably been conditioned to rely on their looks and not focus on their interests or hobbies. There's no point having a beautiful girlfriend if you struggle to communicate with each other and have zero common interests, so I've decided to look past appearances. I'm not going to lie though, it's hard, because there is also no point having an interesting girlfriend that you're not attracted to. That's why I'm just chilling, if I find someone great if I don't oh well.