1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Problem with Popular Music

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Son_of_Iroquois, Nov 26, 2018.

1. That's why again I say it's subjective, as I personally think a lot of the older stuff is rubbish, though too bad you can't find anything you like now, even though there's I don't know how many thousands of songs in the world.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Why listen to the radio when you can play the music you really like? I listened to Thin Lizzy this afternoon. Totally cool. :cool:

Son_of_Iroquois likes this.
  3. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

4. Goldenlion7892

Goldenlion7892 Fapstronaut

I’m glad there are still people out there who still know what good music is!! Unfortunately most stuff nowadays not only sounds terrible but also promotes a destructive lifestyle.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  5. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

The problem i have with popular music is that I'm neglecting trying to listen to them. So what if most of the new music we listen crap. I feel out of place when in public or with people I know talking about singers or bands. @_@

6. We're living in a golden age for music, since with the internet we can access such a depth and breadth, from some of the earliest recorded music onwards.

Of course, this doesn't negate the destructive effects of popular music and culture.

keep fighting