1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Promise

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by duellator4viva, Dec 23, 2019.

1. duellator4viva

duellator4viva Fapstronaut

Dear Fapstronauts

After a long time do I raise my head and stare the looming storm ahead once again. After being plagued by PMO for nearly 5 years, I am breaking the shackles that once bound me to the ground. No longer shall my eyes be fixated to the lowest depth of my soul but will meet every attractive lady's glowing window so that i may step up in my goals to becoming a true gentleman in a rapidly declining world in terms of masculinity.

It is a well known fact that this journey will be hard but it is in every humans capacity to encounter periods of darkness and emerge out of it as a warrior. Today i vow to take that sacred oath as an ardent legionnaire of the nofap journey to emerge stronger than i have ever been and certainly wiser.

I wish the same to all who read my little post. All those who have had enough of the tyranny presented by their souls and desires, that ever controlling voice that determines our daily actions and lives. Just like people rise up against tyranny and oppression, do we rise up against the injustice within ourselves for surely justice always prevails my dear brothers.

Safe abstinence

2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut