1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. 50 before work, two sets of 25 with a six minute meditation break between the sets: 25 - 6 - 25

palindromo likes this.
  3. 35 consecutive on lunch break

palindromo likes this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. 27/07/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before my workout then after it & before my breakfast, I didn't do my Kettlbell swings as I had something urgent to do.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

First day icing the Iso-Trainer:
    https://www.worldfit.com/product-page/iso-trainer

Second day doing this routine with my own twist

Which are;

Deadlift Bottom Position;
    Strength: 3 set of 3 secs
    Strength/Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 6 secs
    Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 21 secs

Zercher Squat Bottom Position:

Shoulder/Over Head Press Bottom Position:

Still needing work on my forms with it all to maje them all effective, especially my squat, but I feel I'll get there at some point.

palindromo and Buddhism Is True like this.
  6. After work:

Jump rope at easy pace, 3 minutes on 1 minute off, repeat 5 times.
    2 sets of 25 push-ups
    5 sets of 3 pull-ups

palindromo likes this.
  7. 28/07/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before my workout then after it & before my breakfast, I didn't do my Kettlbell swings as I had something urgent to do.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Day 3 of doing this routine with my own twist

Which are;

Feel I'm getting it more, but need to work on my Zercher squat more to feel it more in my legs then my lower back

Buddhism Is True and palindromo like this.
  8. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Big training today, I had some anger to vent. However, in general, thinking about something that makes us angry gives us energy

9. Ture Focus

Before Work: 2 sets of 25 pushups

Lunch Break: Forgot

After Work: 3 sets of 25 pushups, 3 sets of 5 minute jump rope at easy pace, 3 sets of 5 pullups

palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  10. 29/07/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before my workout then after it & before my breakfast, I didn't do my Kettlbell swings because I was lazy, a habit I want to stop when I have too much time.

Which are;

Day 4 of doing this routine with my own twist

Which are;

Which I feel I am doing well on, just needs more work on my Zercher squat to feel it more in my legs than in my lower back and also work on my MTMC with all the exercises.

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. Before Work: 25 push-ups and 5 chin ups
    Lunch Break: 25 push-ups and 5 chin ups when I started and 25 push-ups and 5 chin ups before I left
    After Work: Jump rope sprints, minute on minute off, five times; 25 push-ups 3 times and 5 pull-ups 3 times

Totals: 150 pushups, 15 chin ups, 15 pull ups, 5 minutes of jump rope sprints

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2021
    palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  13. 30/07/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before my workout then after it & before my breakfast, I didn't do my Kettlbell swings because I was lazy, a habit I want to stop when I have too much time.

Which are;

Which are;

Again I feel I am doing well on, just needs more work on my Zercher squat to feel it more in my legs than in my lower back and also work on my MTMC with all the exercises, especially on the 3 second hold part to feel it more there, as the other ones I feel it easier on the muscles I wanted to be active.

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. Before Work: 25 pushups and 5 chin-ups
    After Work: (25 pushups and 5 chin-ups) X 3
    Evening: (25 pushups and 5 chin-ups) X 2

Total: 150 push-ups and 30 chin ups

palindromo likes this.
  16. 31/07/2021

Which are;

Which are;

Again I feel I am doing well on, just needs more work on my Zercher squat to feel it more in my legs than in my lower back and also work on my MTMC with all the exercises, especially on the 3 second hold part to feel it more there, as the other ones I feel it easier on the muscles I wanted to be active.

17. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Due to fever and the vaccine , I have to take some days of pause

Buddhism Is True and Marshall 5 like this.
  18. Feel I'm getting lazy with what I wrote and just copy and paste what I did the day before or just saying I can't be bothered to do my Kettlbell swings.

palindromo and Buddhism Is True like this.
  19. 01/08/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before my workout then after it & before my breakfast

Which are;

Using the Iso-Trainer

Woth doing this routine with my own twist

Which are;

So trying to figure out the Zercher Squat, I feel I'm unintentionally using my back to pull on my Iso-trainer more than my legs, so I need to work on that more.

Also starting from tomorrow I'm going to start of with the squat first to see how that goes for me, as it is the hardest exercise for me, so want to see how it goes in a leg, pull, push order

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021