1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Wow! That's truly astonishing!!!! @Zephon

2. Did at least 90 push-ups divided in sets of 30 each plus uncounted push-up at class. Also my wrists, hands and knuckles hurt, at least it is not from fapping lol.

Yes I know! Did fasting myself a few months ago, very difficult to keep up if working out at the same time. But did not try it during NoFap though.

Maras and palindromo like this.
  3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

4. 14/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

With 2 KG Dumbbells I did;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 Push-ups

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups

5. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Holy!!!!! You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 100 push ups today! I'll try harder tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Sets: 2x20 - 6x10

6. 31 + 30 + 35 + 35 + 29 + 30 + 28 + 30 + 34 + 20 = 302.

I finally went past the 30 push-ups in a few of the sets. Looking forward to get more stable numbers at the 35th in the future, strong and long journey ahead.

palindromo and Maras like this.
  7. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

100 push ups and a bit more!!! I broke my record of reps today!!!!

8. 36 + 36 + 36 = 108 today. Do not want to taste my luck doing 302 every single day, not yet at least. Now it is about upgrading my sets to the number 40.

palindromo likes this.
  9. 15/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Push-ups & then 10 Hindu Squatsp

I didn't had enough time to do the W.A.T.C.H protocol as I woke up late & had work. I would of done it in the evening, but felt absolutly tired that I didn't do it in the end.

10. 16/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Tricep Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 push-ups.

Same thing here, but it wasn't work. I had a family get together I had to go to, so I just did the main stuff.

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

13. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

thanks :D But I was better in the past... Maybe it is because I do more different exercises during the week than only pushups.

1x20 regular pushups
    1x20 wide-grip pushups
    1x20 close-grip pushups
    1x10 bench press with 30 kg + longbar
    3x12 deep pushups
    2x14 leg raises pushups
    1x10 pushups but arms more lower than regular
    1x10 reverse pushups
    1x14 decline pushups
    1x10 decline pushups
    1x10 incline pushups (on table)

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. Ngo27

Ngo27 Fapstronaut

Did about 10 today. Working on better form and maintaining it.

16. 18/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups

I then did my 3DO W.A.T.C.H later on when I did have time to, as I was running late for work.

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Push-Ups

1 set of 10 reps

17. 108 (36 + 36 + 36). Just wanted to add something I find curious...the day I did 302 push-ups was the day before I relapsed, I had a lot of energy to do them and actually, after I finished, I was not even tired and could have kept going but stopped due to precaution. What I am aiming at is that there could be a relation to me having the mental and physical energy to do the push-ups and being in a NoFap streak. I had a lot of urges that day so the push-ups came easy.

palindromo and Zephon like this.
  18. Ronaldeutsch

Ronaldeutsch Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Evening
    3 sets of 5

19. 19/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 10 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Squats

Been feeling off lately, as I have been going through teeth issues where I'm getting new cavities out of no where & looking through all sorts of things to help. Causing me to feel really down.

20. Ronaldeutsch

Ronaldeutsch Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Push-ups
    Evening
    3 sets of 6
    Total 18
    (atleast better than yesterday)