1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 20/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

With 2 KG Dumbbells I did;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 push-ups.

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Tricep Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

3. Ronaldeutsch

Ronaldeutsch Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Push-ups
    8+5
    5 half
    total = 18
    (same as yesterday)

4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Did my 100 daily push ups each day even without posting here. I think it's time to start doing 200 per day now.

6. Ronaldeutsch

Ronaldeutsch Fapstronaut

Day 4
    push-ups
    Evening
    5+5+5

palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  7. 21/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 10 Push-ups

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups & 10 Hindu-Squats. I've decided to just out the 2 together & do them after my Isometric routine.

palindromo likes this.
  8. 22/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 10 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups & 10 Hindu Squats.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    palindromo likes this.
  9. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

200 push ups yesterday, I'll try doing 300 today!

10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

11. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Total amount of today: 350 Push Ups

Standard Push Ups (fast reps): 300
    Inclined Push Ups: 50

palindromo likes this.
  12. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

13. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

I‘m in:

palindromo likes this.
  14. 23/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 push-ups.

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups & 10 Hindu Squats.

Going to change the Isometric Tricep Press with the Isometric Tricep Kick Back, as my elbows are hurting, no matter how I position them for the lower angle & it also works on my whole back as well.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    palindromo likes this.
  15. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

I love the idea!
    Im not procastinating is late night here, Im starting as soon as I wake up.

I will edit this message with my results :)

16. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

Check!

100 push ups and some stretch exercises

this will be a good day today!

17. 25/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

I've decided to add deadbugs to the end of my Isometric routine which I do;

3 Sets of 30

Then I did 15 Hindu Push-ups & 30 Hindu-Squats.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    palindromo likes this.
  18. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

I am a man of word.
    I made non-stop push ups to check my stamina and made 25 in a row.

Then did 3 more series, with 1-2 minutes break between & made a total of 100 push-ups!

IM FEELING AWESOME!
    Tomorrow Im going back to the gym so this is a pretty nice re-start!

Thrawn88 and palindromo like this.
  19. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

20. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut