1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 22
    No Push Ups Today

I Will Survive and palindromo like this.
  3. I just cranked out a set of 30
    My first pushups in 3 days.. no wonder I felt weird. Feeling better and energized now

4. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 23
    0 Push ups

5. chronicbator

chronicbator Fapstronaut

I did 4x25 earlier this afternoon. Took a break, going to have a decent work out now. I really want to improve my physique and fitness and look fitter than ever.

6. ckingtruth

ckingtruth Fapstronaut

Day 248 on NoFap.....did 30 diamond push-ups today.

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 25
    No Push Ups Today

10. Bruh you’re supposed to post in here when you DO pushups lol

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Morning (Cardio):

-25 push-ups

Afternoon (fully body 7x4 challenge):

-24 push-ups & rotation
    -16 incline push-ups
    -10 knee push-ups
    -8 push-ups
    -8 wide arm push-ups
    -16 incline push-ups
    -10 knee push-ups
    -8 push-ups
    -8 wide arm push-ups

Total pushups for today: 133

Lets go!!

13. NikolaVee

NikolaVee New Fapstronaut

@BurgerChamp Bro that is an awesome workout, brother! Can I also try it? I usually do 30 push ups a day, 10 in the morning, 10 during Lunch and 10 before going to bed. I Did 20 today, 10 more to go, but I am thinking of trying your workout tomorrow too! Should I pace myself or go for it?

14. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Hey bro! Big thanks to the app I'm using 'Home Workout' I was able to learn how to perform different variations of push-ups and thus, stay in touch with the workout programs it offers. I've been using it for over a month now and see good results on my body :D Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend this app, go search it up on your phone's play store lol, as it's easy to use in the same time serves as your coach in performing the exercises you choose. The afternoon session I did a while ago was under the program category 'Full Body 7x4 Challenge' on the app if you're wondering.

It's really up to you man whether you want to give the workout I did a try lol it's just found on the app I used. You can have your own plan, though. Just make sure to put rests in between your sets that way you'll get better results and gains on your chest and arms. And always be mindful of your form, you may do lots of push-ups in one set but doing the wrong form will not guarantee you the results you're expecting and thus can also cause you injury. Be cautious.

I see you do 10 per morning, lunch, and before going to bed, respectively. Keep it up with the consistency but try making a twist in which you do the exercise in one time of the day and not splitting it up. Everyday try increasing the number of reps you do. Just small though, not much. Eventually, the number of reps you do in a push-up will gradually increase. And don't be rushing for the results. Just be patient all the time and keep exercising every day.

Hope I helped and gave some tips. Best of luck and stay strong!

15. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Happy Evening
    Day 26 no push-up's today
    tomorrows plan 160 no's

16. NikolaVee

NikolaVee New Fapstronaut

Thanks man @BurgerChamp ! And what about nutrition? I don’t eat street foods, not a fan of burgers, rarely even touch ice creams, but I happen to eat a lot of fried stuff. Any tips on how to quit them? Or should I quit them? Oh and if this post doesn’t include nutrition advice, lemme know if I am going off topic. Thank you all!

17. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Hey bro! I do eat fried food as well haha! but in moderation though. I'm the type of person who doesn't really think much about nutrition but have the awareness of refraining from eating junk food, consumption of sugar and eating less bread than before. I'm just mindful of what I eat, just like you, lol. And I know whether or not what I'm eating is healthy. I'm not really the person who counts my calorie intake and all. I just do what I do through my own research of foods and exercise plan. So yeah, regarding nutrition, I can't really give much of advice but just be aware of what you eat and eat in moderation, know if what you're eating is big in quantity.

Additionally, if you're looking to bulk up to have a bigger body, you can increase your intake on your protein and carbs, along with a little fats. Your nutrition depends on what body composition you want to build, really. For me, I'm just maintaining my body composition of a runner. Just thin but with them average muscles and abs. lol

Goodluck bro! There's more to learn each day and just keep exercising :emoji_100:

palindromo and I Will Survive like this.