1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rick Sanchez No PMO Bodybuilding Gazette

A community dedicated to nutrition, fitness, and overall health on a reboot.

1. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

Coming soon I will be taking photos, weighing in, and detailing a workout plan. Start date will be January 1st, 2020. I am trying to do this in conjunction with no PMO. I am hoping the exercise will help me not do PMO, and the not doing PMO will help me exercise. I would really like to see if there is a noticeable strength difference from testosterone because of retaining sperm. I am skeptical of these claims but doing the exercise and logging it won't be a waste of time either way.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    zeusmx and itaH like this.
  2. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

Start Date: 12-31-2019
    Current Weight: 196.4 lbs (89 kg)
    Height: 6'3 (190.5 cm)
    Photos:
    If you are homosexual you really shouldn't look at this since it could trigger you.
    WARNING, This is a picture of male in boxer briefs, DO NOT MAKE ME YOUR EXCUSE TO RELAPSE. Here is the hyperlink.

Goal: Complete 4 Weeks of Training @ 3,000 Calories per Day while maintaining no PMO streak.

Training Plan
    Sunday: Off Day
    Monday: Upper Body Workout
    Tuesday: Lower Body Workout
    Wednesday: Off Day
    Thursday: Chest & Arms Workout
    Friday: Legs Workout
    Saturday: Back & Shoulders Workout
    +Cardio mixed into each week on random training or off days
    +Abs mixed into each week and continually increasing tonnage

I will post completed workouts each day + what was eaten.

Diet Plan
    200g protein, 350g carbs, 90g fat
    This is about 3,000 Calories per day which is near maintenance for me, but because I have taken the last 2 months off of pretty much doing any exercise whatsoever, I will experience body re-composition and some nice newbie gains for these first 4 weeks of training. After this 4 weeks is over I will take a week off (I have to go out of town anyway) and then make a new plan.

Exercise for Tuesday December 31st, 2019:
    Pre new year early jump start workout

1 Mile Run @ 8:28

So I have begun! I was itchy from what I think is poor blood circulation do to my sedentary lifestyle. I feel good about breaking my cycle of not doing any exercise and I am getting a jump on the new year. Hopefully some of you guys will start working out for the new year as well! I will be posting detailed diet and workouts as I go along. Let's break some personal records! All questions and comments are welcomed-the more the better.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    itaH and {Ananta} like this.
  3. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

Alright today was first day of the new diet. I am a very boring eater when I am in bodybuilding mode and I eat a lot of the same stuff every single day. I use MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake and make sure I am close to hitting my macro goals each day. I make two columns, one that says "Foods I plan on eating", and the other says "Foods I have eaten". "Foods I plan on eating" are put in the night before and then as the day goes along I slide them into the "Foods I have eaten" category.

Exercise for Wednesday January 1st, 2020:
    Off Day

30 Situps
    1.5 Mile Run @ 13:18 (8:52 pace)
    20 Situps

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    zeusmx likes this.
  4. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

Today is 3 weeks no PMO for me, but only day 3 of exercise and day 2 of tracking my food and eating exact macros. The weight/reps are significantly less than what I was doing before I took this lengthy 2+ month break. Whenever I take a break my strength seems to go away very fast but it also comes back pretty fast when I resume training.

Exercise for Thursday January 2nd, 2020:
    Chest & Arms

Incline Bench Press:
    120x5
    115x7
    115x7

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
    50x8
    50x8
    45x8

Dumbbell Curls
    35x6
    35x6
    30x8

Close Grip Bench Press
    115x8
    115x5
    115x3

EzBar Curls
    65x8
    65x6
    65x6

Overhead DB Extensions
    45x6
    45x6
    40x6

Seated Incline Dumbbell Curls
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

Cable Rope Push-down
    50x12
    50x10
    50x10

Dumbbell Flys
    35x12
    35x12

Attached Files:

zeusmx likes this.
  5. itaH

itaH New Fapstronaut

Respect man! Keep it up! I can see some gains, waiting just to be released! Your daily nutrition looks fine so far and your training is really great too for the first year of training.

keep it up! I will be posting a journal too guys!

Rick_Sanchez likes this.
  6. NewLife44

NewLife44 Fapstronaut

hey man, I wanted to share something that has helped me not only getting ready for my workouts but also helping with nofap. Look up "Makaveli motivation" on youtube. This channel posts great videos to watch before you workout that get me pumped up and locked in to workout. It also talks about topics such as discipline, pain, suffering, not giving up, etc. which as we know all relates to getting our lives back together with this no PMO streaks we want to achieve. Good luck man!

itaH and Rick_Sanchez like this.
  7. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

Thanks dudes I appreciate the motivation. Today my workout was a complete joke, I felt this stinging pain in my legs after doing squats. This often happens when I get back into working out but only on the first week. I ate great again today, same thing I've eaten the last 3 days. I'm going out for fried chicken tomorrow night so I am excited to mix it up a bit. Anyway I pretty much quit pretty early on in todays leg workout but this crap will only happen the first week as I get used to being in the gym again.

Exercise for Friday January 3rd, 2020:
    Legs

Barbell Squats
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

Bulgarian Split Squats
    60x6
    60x6
    PAIN
    0x0
    0x0

DB Walking Lunges
    0x0
    0x0
    0x0

Seated Leg Curls
    0x0
    0x0
    0x0

Seated Calf Raises
    0x0
    0x0
    0x0

I know this is pathetic stuff but I'll bounce back

Attached Files:

zeusmx and itaH like this.
  8. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

I didn't fall off my brothers I have some updates ill put in later stay strong bros and put your god damn co**s away

zeusmx and need4realchg like this.
  9. Attaboy man. Yeah I will post here. Sounds good.

10. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

beeen doing aloottttt of driving but im back, ill update later. I have workouts I havent posted

11. Rick_Sanchez

Rick_Sanchez Fapstronaut

ahhh fellas i blew it. This lucky lady caused me to O and then I PMd a few times that day and today.

back on the train today though

zeusmx likes this.
  12. Just stumbled onto this thread, late. How is your progress going?