1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Second Super Saiyan Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Thadeus Tuffington, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

@Thadeus Tuffington Bro ..In my opinion NoFap is the great way to learn be patient and build your discipline. It's like going to gym. As 21 years old life discoverer, In my NoFap journey first we months I talked to lot of girls with confident. So i'm not against the women. As men we want to be more masculine when we want accomplish some goals or may be to be more discipline. As I mentioned earlier, NoFap helps to build our Discipline. So unintentionally We build our masculine energy. So You know , There are various kind of people in NoFap forum like our society. So they are carrying different kind of religious things. And Some of them maybe hate masculinity because they are insecure like babies. They can't face challenges. Lot of Influencers like professor Jordan Peterson always says to be men more masculine.

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 327
    Day 3 - without wet dreams

3. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 43 check in. A good day today, I wanted to practice more on my recovery, but been very busy at work. Still good, as I really need to finish a project I've worked on for too long. Being too busy interupts my personal habits and it is to be avoided.

Keep stong everyone!

4. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 66 - Super Saiyan

Because it kind of feels like this when urges hit. Sums up how I feel (Urges and anger). But nothing I can handle. Earlier temptations came online, a little bit of fantasizing & craving for sex but I didn't yield.

Super Saiyajin always fighting.

Saiyan out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

I just relapsed yesterday an hour after this message
    but without P so I feel ok

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 328
    Day 4 - without wet dreams
    Never Give up brother

9. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

I'm tired of being weak, so I'm beginning my journey to become the man I truly want to be.

10. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 44 check in.
    Had a relative success at work, finishing up a milestone in a project, not a big deal, but it feels good to have a success once in a while.
    One of the wins of being PMO free is that I have more time and energy to put into being productive. I am focused and can organize my day and work week better.

Recovery is my main personal goal and anything else is secondary. If I can squeeze some other work, I am happy, if not I am ok with what I have.
    I discovered that PMO was for me a coping mechanism to deal with negative emotions and childhood trauma.

This year I will work on recovery in three steps:
    1. surface: get rebooted and stay PMO free for the remainder of the year
    2. core: read / research / go deep in my memories find out what broke me
    3. behaviour: learn enough about myself that I can find new ways to cope with future emotions

Stay strong everyone, one day at a time!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
  11. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

Day 5

Starting to feel some life and positivity in me again. Last week I binged hard, and indulged in every bad habit possible, felt depressed and hopeless for a while after. This week I’ve turned it around.

The cycle is quite repetitive but offers great insight. Feeling depressed and hopeless in life… it’s all in your head. The reality of your situation isn’t as bad as you think. Once you get a decent streak and build some healthy habits, your brain becomes healthy, motivated and positive.

Nearly every problem in life can seem easy to overcome if you just regulate your brain chemistry into being healthy. It’s like viewing a glass half empty vs a glass half full. Things irritate you less easily and you can brush it off.

When I have a high streak, I forget how bad it feels to relapse. And when I relapse often, I forget how good it feels to have a high streak. People with high streaks… don’t take it for granted. Every negative emotion you feel now becomes 100x worse when you relapse. We must never forget this perspective.

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 67 - Super Saiyan

This was a real battle. I got hit with urges and temptations just like yesterday but harder. Just like Broly beating up me up and not bunging while fighting back. Rock hard down below to want to do the deed. Ready for sexy time 100%. Hit with P-images and videos. Lying in bed very hard and helpless. Very Corny for a moment but eventually it subsided and I didn't give in! Let's just say I was letting my guard down for two days now. It was worst than yesterday. I could have turned into a full relapse. There is no MO/M/edging in my book!! It's pathetic!

That's right! I endured temptation despite of medium - heavy urges!!
    Getting my ass whipped with these urges like Broly beating me up here. That is why he is the Legendary
    Super Saiyan. The special Super Saiyan that is very hard to defeat.
    [​IMG]

What a battle. I managed to get through it regardless! I'm still here! Let's go!

Super Saiyan fighting!
    Saiyan out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
  14. Back2BestOfMe

Back2BestOfMe Fapstronaut

Getting close to 15 days! Time to say goodbye to Krilin!!!

15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 329
    Day 5 - without wet dreams

16. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 45 check in.
    The pull towards watching was strong today. This happens when I am alone for too long, need to practice accepting boredom.

Stay strong everyone!

17. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

Day 6

Starting to feel some urges again, but they aren’t too strong. Attraction to women is heightened. I know it’s going to get much worse next week.

I try not to think any sexual thoughts, but when I see an attractive female I still feel this rush. And going to PMO becomes very tempting. If only I could have this energy without any libido attached, and focus on my goals.

18. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Krillin

Alright, so this is pretty much pathetic. I can't keep relapsing, it drains me of energy and robs me of my courage and willpower. Time to truly become what I am capable of being

19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

20. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 68 - Super Saiyan

Regardless of getting beat the crap out from my strong urges recently. I still made it through like Son Goku. I still like the none canon Broly. It's ok.

Super Saiyan
    still fighting
    Saiyan out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023