1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The secret to understand female mind

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Apr 8, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

If you know it, please let me know

Screenshot_20210408_171013.jpg

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I would tell you but I would betray the secret inner council and they would come to hunt me sorry.
    I had to pay a high price to get in, not risking death.

3. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Or worse, be denied the rank of Master...

4. {Ananta}

{Ananta} Fapstronaut

My Journal
    when she thinks your asleep

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Lets not get carried away here, aliens are rational beings. *BADAM TSS!

The seeker and modern milarepa like this.
  6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I know, actually they were like, ok you are in the council, but you are not a female so we won't grant you the rank of Master...

It was outrageous...but sort of fair..

Revanthegrey and Candun like this.
  7. modern milarepa

Tell us please, you will end wars, keep families together, avoid murder. Be the hero.

greenishmoon and Candun like this.
  8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I can't, is too risky.... I cannot reveal the details...I can give a hint... a riddle if can be called such.

To find the inner circle one must abandon oneself, the man demons engage will, defeat them and the one-eyed snake and it's powers, to get the knowledge of the secrets of the jade cave and it's powers, step into the circle then you may, but beware, one must not stay within the circle for long, as it's nature will twist and destroy those who are not part of it's council, and only the masters belong and can stay there for long.
    Only then the nature of the female mind shall be revealed to thyself.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Candun and modern milarepa like this.
  9. modern milarepa

You are a selfish man, tell us. Fear is the road to the dark side. You could save millions.

5f7539941f163.jpeg

Grovald, Mixolydian and Candun like this.
  10. modern milarepa

11. modern milarepa

Maybe girls mind is constantly changing?

f7fbdd0eaa559e6a574e646bbaecbd26 (1).jpg

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Lmao...
    To understand how the female mind works...one must...damn I might get hanged for this....and I know is open to serious misinterpretation, specially nowdays.
    Stop being a man, to connect with the other side, and then come back from the dark side darth vader style.
    Is a very high price to pay...and not all are capable or even willing to do it...many may fall in the attempt, with their minds destroyed forever...
    The secrets are within the riddle...

In simple terms is something like...you want to understand a leaf?
    [​IMG]

OK I've said too much, I hope the council doesn't see this, or at least hope they won't be able to find me.

88991s and Revanthegrey like this.
  13. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Spoiler alert for the crazy that may try to go down that road.

The overlap is much bigger than the differences, the differences are so fundamental though that can shape the whole mindscape making them seem completely different and somewhat unrelatable.

14. modern milarepa

It makes sense you will have to try to think like a girl, it seems exhausting and not sure until what extent that is helpful or healthy to your mental sanity haha.

Those are some powerful dark side powers right there. Chapeau.

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I mean is a bit more complex, but on simple terms...yes...pretty much...is not good for your mental sanity...
    Require levels of dissociation, reframing, and using the brain in ways that you can easily "lose yourself" if you do it for long, I would not recommend it, to be honest I was happier when it was a mystery.

It made me much more empathetic regarding the way woman (in general terms) think, and their thought processes don't faze me any longer. That's the good side of it.
    But it has a high cost and high risk....

I think I should not really say anymore, I don't want people to misunderstand my words, is somewhat hard to explain.

I would regard it as some dark side stuff just for the mental health risks involved.

[​IMG]

Revanthegrey likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

I'm starting to believe you are truly a jedi @SickSicko.

greenishmoon likes this.
  17. {Ananta}

{Ananta} Fapstronaut

My Journal
    woman act an think off emotion always , emotion is like the sea, its ok to get the hair wet but dont drown

modern milarepa likes this.
  18. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Well, uh, yes.
    What's up with that tho. I am by no means a stable person but that's fucked up for good

19. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

What do you all of the transgenders are? They're agents trying to figure out just that.

20. modern milarepa

I don't think transgenders really get what women are, they are transgenders in their unique special way.

Some try to be exactly like a woman but they can't, they can not do it even if they try. They look like a girl but their mind is not a girls mind.