1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sperm Cell Retention Cycle and Female Attraction

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sleeperhead, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

Many guys report a significant increase in choosing signals from women the further along they get in their streak. Guys go from being invisible to girls staring at them, smiling, flirting, chatting them up, playing with their hair, acting shy, etc, etc. Me personally, I have experienced far too many examples of this in my time on nofap, and I have read many accounts of guys who describe this phenomenon, so it is simply a fact of life that abstinence = increased attraction from girls.

Now I want to delve into this phenomenon because it is very fascinating. I believe that it is because of an increase in fertility due to an accumulation of sperm cells.

Your body is constantly producing sperm cells every day in a process that takes 2 months to make sperm and an additional 2 weeks or so to complete the cells making them fertile. So every day your body has new sperm cells. If not ejaculated then these sperm cells accumulate.

What is interesting is that after a vasectomy a man will still be fertile for around 8 to 12 weeks. Those cells were made before his vasectomy. So we can assume that sperm cells accumulate over a period of 8 to 12 weeks after which they will be cleared out if not already ejaculated. This means over a period of 8 to 12 weeks you will have accumulated your maximum capacity of sperm cells, which makes sense when it takes that long to produce them.

My claim is that holding onto these sperm cells is the root cause of an increase of attraction from women. And this is because you are several times more fertile. The longer you abstain the more attraction you receive.

There has been studies linking female fertility to attractiveness to men i.e. the more fertile a women is the greater the attraction from men. Women are only fertile for a few days in a month. A study found that female strippers obtained more tips from men when they were in the fertile window.

In fact anyone who has had any interaction with women can see how their behaviour changes during their menstruation cycle. When they are not fertile they become bitchy and cold, but when they are fertile they are way more girly and flirtatious...

So then the same goes with men, surely? That a man's behaviour and response from the opposite sex would change as he becomes more fertile. That his behaviour would become more dominant, his voice would get deeper, his anxiety would go down, he would become more energetic and competitive, he would look better, and be able to hold eye contact to signal his intentions because subconsciously he wants to mate.

Therefore, the longer you get into an abstinence streak the more attraction you get from women. And that these benefits peak at around 60-90 days. So if you want to attract women then it is absolutely vital that you commit to a 60 day streak at least.

2. True I have observed this in myself and my wife from both seeing and noticing and stories she’s told and things I’ve seen from other women noticing me etc. also I feel much better when I’m retaining and I really seem to flow well in a conversation even though on a good day i don’t care to say much

3. SilverT

SilverT Fapstronaut

I would also throw 5 bucks at smell, on top of behavioral changes.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  4. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

I've got the experience, that when im out of PMO and still have sex, then i have benefits like selfesteem, more energy, fluent speaking etc.

But only if i really retain the women attraction occurs. Suddenly women start to talk with me, laughing about stupid and bad jokes from me, touching me, i catch them starring at me,...

I am on NoFap/SR since 2017 and have countless circles. It is allways the same result...

I am really sad, that i've got this attention only with this cheat code

To be honest, i would give up sex and releasing if i got the chance to have a great beautiful women on my side, who is in total love with me and is craving to for my attention and companionship...

5. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

SR since 2017?

6. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

If I may ask, how do you practice retention in marriage?
    Do you practice karrezza or you dont have sex at all?

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  7. Pleasedoanythingelse

Pleasedoanythingelse New Fapstronaut

I’m new to nofap. But I have a Psychology degree and a vasectomy(28yo, I’m 37 now).

I’m a good looking and charismatic guy and can attest to my own personal experience that it’s not the semen, but rather the testosterone level perceived by the women; as well as your own confidence level and perception of their behavior.

For example. I’ve had a vasectomy for a decade and the times that women hit on me the most is clearly when I haven’t fapped for a week. And I theoretically never lose my semen even when I’m PMO. Rather my drive and confidence level is what makes the difference.

I also have a naturally high test level (871 at 36 when I was falling everyday)
    So I can personally say in my situation. It’s the mindset shift.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  8. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

It's not a cheat code, it's the way we're meant to be.

9. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

you do lose semen you just dont lose sperm.

10. GhostShell

GhostShell Fapstronaut

After my 4 month streak I found that everyone treated me better. Not just girls.

Could be any number of reasons why.

11. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

I also believe its the fertility thing. Everything in life is about procreation and the base level. So it makes sense we can tell, who is fertile and who is not - its the essence of survival. And we can call it how we want, beauty, attraction, it does not matter.

What matters is, that being highly fertile makes u highly desirable.

It goes with a bonus, that if u fertile, your mindset changes so you also able to get a woman - your traits change in a way you can attract a female and have sex with her.

Just be careful, it happende to me I attracted very beautiful girls I would not dream of 5 years ago. But guess what happens if you give her your semen..

12. This is a commonality with most NoFappers. I can attest myself to this. It's very strange. There's a lot to it. I'd say the benefits far outweigh the habit, so for that reason I keep at it.

13. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

animals even, they seem to treat SR men better...Once a ladybug flew down unto my hand, and I could keep her in the hand for a couple of miles walking in the street,she didnt fly away and I had to gently remove her and put on the soil

14. Yes I Can Man

Maybe animals should practice SR?

15. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

99,999% of em do

16. Yes I Can Man

By choice?

17. This is relatable. I was at a restaurant/lounge with a friend of mine and I received some flirtatious looks from a waitress. I also caught a woman sitting at an adjacent table checking me out, and then her friend checked me out as she walked past my table

18. geraldxx

geraldxx New Fapstronaut

I can relate. I did nofap for several times already from 1-4 week streaks and since years its always the same: After some time women look different at you, some even stare, some smile, some are just shy and look away as soon as you notice them, some play with their hair (present their pretty hair as sign of healthy fertile woman?). Nobody can beat nature, it's the way it should be we are still animals (esp women do have still natural instincts and senses). Last week i was in foodstore standing at checkout and there was a couple, the woman stared at me (from top to bottom) while i was putting my things on the checkout, i noticed her and smiled, she smiled back and her guy (bigger and probably even better looking then me) tried to not notice me, i saw she isnt happy with this man. I just kept standing and waiting with a smile on my face, she seemed shy / ashamed and it would be fantastic to know what she had running in her head. Such things happen definitely more often when im on nofap, i mean women staring at me and noticing me.

19. very interesting thanks for sharing. @Pleasedoanythingelse that means it’s not just the sperm necessarily. it’s probably hormonal and also your nervous system becomes weakened when you O even if you don’t ejaculate. The book “Onanism” from 1800s claimed that O “shatters the nervous system”

It is as you mentioned likely also psychological and mental too.

Yes, this has been realized by countless others long before you lol but cool that you came to the same conclusions

20. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut