1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE STAR TREK CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by AtomicTango, Jul 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Thanks to @AtomicTango and his fleet. After a long siege was able to be freed from a collective patrol and a pirate ship, whom I said I would return and crucify.

Day uno

AtomicTango likes this.
  3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Good to have you back.

4. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

day 0, beam me up.

AtomicTango likes this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Q

All good. Learning patience around girls and compassion. I mean we men, we are slaves of lust. Women on the other hand are slaves of their egos and emotions and they don't try to change they stay the same all their lifes.

At least we men, we use reason and we see we are wrong and try to get rid of this faults. But women don't. They have bad and good traits sure but are also victims of their pride.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  6. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

the men's right activist has arrived.

7. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

The ranks should really start from the day you joined not your streak.

8. ShaggyAlonso

ShaggyAlonso Fapstronaut

I prefer it to be tied to your current streak. Doesn't make much sense for someone on 84 days to start at Day 0 for the ranks, the same time as someone who is literally just starting Nofap on Day 0 of their streak. It's also much easier to keep a track of, and it's a bit of fun!

Kind of why I'm staying away from the Star Wars one.

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Why? The whole point of it is it's tied to your NoFap streak.

ShaggyAlonso likes this.
  11. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

No everyone has the same goal on their streak but even barring that we believe that we should all embark on this journey together at the same level, doesn't seem fair that some would start directly as highest rank without actually having made your challenge; search your feelings you know this to be true.

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I mean I guess it isnt fair, but at the end of the day it's only for a bit of fun. Dont overthink it.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  13. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Unfortunate reset at 10 days. On one hand I've done better than I have the last dozen attempts, but it's still nowhere near my usual standard. Gonna go watch some DS9 and try to relax.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  15. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Took me almost two and a half years to reach a 75 day streak.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

At this point I feel like trying not to let it bother me is causing me to become complacent. I could let it slide if I was only relapsing a few times but I'm doing it over and over again until it makes me feel like shit, physically and mentally. Until I basically cant anymore, totally abusing my refractory period in the process. I know I can do better, I mean just look at the streaks in my signature. I'm not trying to sound arrogant but 10 days isnt really good enough, it was barely enough to start feeling better after my last binge and now I've messed it up again.

17. Stardate 74893.7

I am still on board. 101 days since I left the Borg Collective. I still have dreams about it but finally my captain sending me to join into a community. I am in. I will meet another ex-borgs there. Can’t wait to hear their experiences :) Hopefully 7of9 will be there too ;)
    Kapla!

Vanquisher12 and AtomicTango like this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard.

toziko likes this.
  19. Lets run a second level diagnosis on the positron brain :D

20. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Yea and set my internal chronometer to 500 days in the future so I'm Q status. Ez mode.

Vanquisher12 and toziko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.