1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The START 2021 STRONGER Challenge [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2020.

1. DAY 16 for me as I head into another weekend and my third week of Nofap, and nearly one month of NO contact with my wife. Murky waters lie ahead...praying for strength and determination.

2. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

3. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Day 64 today. Two reports from the last few days.

I finally plucked up the courage to tell my wife about my most recent heavy relapse. It turned out she wasn’t surprised. But she seemed proud of my current run, which was 60 days at the time. I need to be more honest and open with her about this, and I felt ashamed that I hadn’t been. I guess that’s part of the power of PMO.

Watching TV last night, there was an unexpected nude scene with an attractive woman. I could feel it stirring something inside, but it seemed to pass. Once upon a time, I would have been searching for the actress and acting upon my feelings, but there was no desire to. What would be the point? It’s not my reality, and how horrific would I feel if I did?

Onwards!

4. Two great tales from the trenches. I told my wife early on. Told her my goals. I felt like when I admitted relapse she acted "bothered" and not genuinely interested in hearing it. I don't think she wants to hear it. I stopped telling after a while.

Your handling of the movie scene is great. For me this danger of replaying it carries on for a while. Be careful. A scene in ozark got me last time and I lost a good streak. Get the hell out of any solo danger situations the minute it reveals itself.

5. Mexica027

Mexica027 Fapstronaut

Hello, I am new to this and I would like to join this challenge. Just today I have 3 days of streak. I hope that I can be accepted and that you can help me to get ahead.

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  6. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Day 13. Can I just say that anyone who can make it through one day without pmo despite the stress and uncertainty that’s everywhere at the moment is in my eyes an absolute legend. These times are really tough, doing nofap right now is really testing and it’s not for the faint of heart. I’m still going but iv been so tempted to access chatrooms and roleplay this past couple of days. It’s not just the sex talk that I’m craving, it’s the slight connection you build with the person your talking to and roleplaying with. It’s tough. Day 13 checking in. Iv journaled everyday for the past 17 days and it’s helping.

7. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work!

8. Day 36. A really good, went out on a day trip with friends, absolutely beautiful weather with unexpected sunshine, amazing view from top of a hill with the river flowing down below.

9. Steppingintotheunkown

Thanks man

10. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

Relapsed... I believe it is one more strike... Day 0.

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  11. I guess I missed this page
    For a few days
    Days 1 and 2 complete
    Day 3 almost

12. Still going strong. Checking in here. Day 20.

13. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

@Teutão. It could be one more strike, unless you decide that you would like no more strikes....

See this challenge like it is a gift to partipate it. But nobody is going up kick you out of the group, or stop you from posting. Still, try your utmost best to stay this course and don't let this last chance go to waste. You still have the chance to make 2021 with a good chunk of clean time.

I believe you can do it, and I believe that you can believe in yourself, to do it.

stay strong

14. Can you take me in this challenge now? If yes then take me in.

15. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Still going strong. Not logging into nofap much, focusing on work and building relationships irl. Very proud so far. Stay strong lads.

BrohkenCompass and gegenavenger like this.
  16. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Golden Number: 50 Days
    OIP (1).jpg

17. Day 40: There's some really positive, forward-focused posts in the last couple days.
    Good job to all of you.

Interesting that you both posted about that ability to stay focused through PMO influences.

Thanks for that reminder guys. I had forgotten how often I used to get sidetrack by PMO influences. Like @Schia , often it would just take a scene in a tv show or whatever, then I'd be opening up a new tab in the browser "for research purposes" X-D

It's a great feeling to recognize my own progress there.

18. You got this. I've seen your posts in the group.
    You're making great progress.
    We're here with you.

19. Steppingintotheunkown

Feeling much calmer than I did yesterday, I’m not craving chatrooms today. I was going crazy yesterday. I didn’t give in, I’m still going. I hope everyone is ok and staying clean

20. Steppingintotheunkown

Just found out it was actually a full moon last night. I didn’t even realise it. That explains why I was so hyper and craving sex so much, full moons have that effect on me