1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The start 2022 Stronger Challenge [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 2, 2021.

1. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Sounds great. I am on day 2 as well!

2. After therapy session. Feeling better now knowing that I do it not because it's enjoying but because its prohibited. Being sexual is prohibited in my mentality. I need to figure out why. Best regards y'all!

3. October 3rd is here. Platinum tier is closing. Relapses after today will move you to Gold or lower depending on the relapse date.

More importantly.... REBOOTING 101. We mostly all know that 90-100 days is the magic number for reboot the brain from the P addiction, etc. That means that effective immediately we're in a passed or fail system. Sure silver tier and 45 days is nice....AND that guy will start 2022 stronger and possibly go on to eternal freedom from his addict self acting out - BUT we're here for the top prize, right? 90 days.

What would it mean to you, your friends, your significant y, your kids if you slowly chipped away at this weight on your shoulder, and awoke in January a whole new addiction-free person?

If you're reading this maybe a short reply. One word or one sentence about what getting out of the addiction funnel looks like for you.

Happier and less anxious for memaybecs more loving relationship built on more than sex and objectification. Thanks @Marshall 5 who inspired that thought.

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Okay, count me in for 2022 finish line.

I'll keep my meat on ice in the freezer.

Best wishes, Everyone!

5. Taking full control and responsibility over my life for the first time.

6. Welcome, @JoeinMD. Looks like you're on a good run so I'm putting you on LEGENDS TIER

7. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

Day 56 and still clean.

Marshall 5, Toni7 and BrohkenCompass like this.
  8. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

9. Recorded

Tough deal. I've been struggling at NoFap, the quitting part (not PMO) for a while. There's no give. It's all or nothing from my experience which is mostly bursts of success followed my going back to the PMO life and then "deciding" to try again. It's a vicious addicting lifestyle.

10. Day 16 here. Previous days were not so bad, but the last 12 hours have probably been my most difficult. I guess that’s how it works, you can’t predict exactly when you’ll be challenged. Anyway, keep going everybody!

11. Oh it is my friend. But change is already in progress.

12. Okay check it out.

If you've never relapsed and joined from the beginning and have more than about 2 weeks clean you should be zero strikes an legends tier.

If you've relapsed before the 02: October reset.... You didn't get a "strike" but you're supposed to be in the platinum tier. Every relapse on or after 03 October is an official strike - 5 max - see rules for dates to qualify gold,silver,bronze.

If I missed moving you down to platinum hit me up in private massage, thanks

I had a shitty week last week and was not on here much other than to try and drop some encouragement. Things are picking up. Check my journal later today for a mega update on my crazy ass life if interested.

It's Monday boys. No "MO" Monday

13. Still hangry here.....

Marshall 5 and Toni7 like this.
  14. Technically you did get a strike, FYI , but I gave a full score system reset so everyone gets 90 days and 5 strikes to try their best. It's a motivational tactic I felt worked last year.

FYI, I already added a calendar event so next year on the first of September the start 2023 challenge will be happening.

I'm truly thankful many folks joined in. You're all my accountability partners - intentional or not.

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Checking in. I can do it! :emoji_muscle:

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day check
    Some obstacules on the way but all good

BrohkenCompass, Toni7 and SuperBaowi like this.
  17. Cleared another day yesterday despite some major stressors. Let's go!

18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

19. Sorry to hear that, bro. Recorded

EpsilonDelta, palindromo and Toni7 like this.