1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

day 13, I keep going

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Sure friend. Welcome. :)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Day 92 on the run, going stronger than ever against all my enemies, using full power to obliterate my obstacles, this monday i will triumph! Let's do this!
    [​IMG]

Toni7, Coffee Candy and EdyLoki like this.
  4. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

guys i need a like to participate in the challange since im new fapstronaut and cant update my signature if i dont have likes, drop one on me fellas

5. EdyLoki

EdyLoki Fapstronaut

Deleted Account and Jonny1992 like this.
  6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

7. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Here is one bro ;)

Washwaverr and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Wow, you grew really strong buddy, congratulation! :D

9. Just added you on the list, you can change your signature any time. ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. Thanks man, it's good to be back, congrats on 17 days, glad to have you on board! Let's do this!

[​IMG]

Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. Thank you friend, i'm sure you'll get there too, hope to see you getting stronger.

[​IMG]

Rebirth886 and Coffee Candy like this.
  12. Good day at the gym today, but damn, sooooo many hot girls it's so hard to focus sometimes. haha. But let's keep going!

[​IMG]

Toni7 and Coffee Candy like this.
  13. Deleted Account likes this.
  14. WOW that is so awesome to have you here Tiger, it's my pleasure, i'll put you on the list, keep going strong i'm sure you will evolve friend.

[​IMG]

15. Anyone here play fighterz? I just got it the other day. It’s pure chaos lol!!

What do people here prefer? dragon ball or Z?

I love both but dragon ball has a special place in my heart. Young Goku is just too damn cute...

Toni7 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. I play FighterZ but when i thought i was good i noticed i was wrong, at some point people are insanely good at the game they know every move you're gonna make, so i need to train more there lol. I used to watch a lot of Dragon Ball (Kid Goku) when i was a kid, it was much simpler, focused on martial arts and comedy. I still prefer it over Super and GT. Not a really big fan of GT. But Z to me is my favorite, Cell Saga just rocks, isane battles.

[​IMG]

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  17. No joke. I’m usually a street fighter and mortal kombat kinda guy and I do fairly well...but this shit is too fast for me. Or I’m just old now...

18. Yeah, but with a bit of training you can get good, i remember some old street fighters were kinda fast too, Street Fighter Alpha 3 had the options to make the game faster, it was amazing fast battles, i still think street fighter alpha 3 is one of the best fighting games ever.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  19. No doubt. I loved the alpha series...but when three came out it was on. Lol

20. Relapsed again I’m starting to lose faith day 0