1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Winer

Winer Fapstronaut

2. Theking123

Theking123 Fapstronaut

3. Manhoodman

Manhoodman Fapstronaut

4. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

5. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

6. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

7. SSJ Razmig

SSJ Razmig New Fapstronaut

Longest I’ve stopped was 8 days, I promise i’ll reach super saiyan this time though! Good luck guys

8. You got this bro! Nothing can stop you! ;)

9. Check in Day 8 - Energy is back to a good level.

10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 64

Today marks 6 years of me being on this NoFap site. I ain't gonna stop, man! I'm gonna keep grinding! I'm gonna keep fighting! And I'm gonna keep pushing my ass forward! I ain't got time for holding back! I ain't got time for being a soft ass weakling! And I ain't got time for PMO!

If you're all with me, give me a shout out! Let's be fucking strong together! Let's all reach beyond the power of super saiyans! Let's all master the ultra instinct! Let's do this shit! :cool::cool:

11. People, I am back, I will write this specific post as a diary, because I want to write a lot of things because this will heal my mind a lot, It is a NoFap note and a Diary note. I think will be the one and the last time I do it because I already made a diary for talking about personal things... This first will just introduce me and my problems and what I'll need to solve in the pass of the days. I hope you guys read carefully or just pass it proudly to not lose time if you're busy, nothing personal ;)

Well, since the beginning of the 2020 year, things are going a little bad for me, but it don't avoid me to have good things happening too.

D:01 M:01 Y:2020: Relapsed, I relapsed in the beginning of the day and year, I was passing through a sad moment and I lose a great moment in family to relapse, I remember I was talking to a friend in my phone but I'm not proud of it because of two reasons, first: my family is most important than my friends. second: she was passing through loneliness because of HER parents, and I was losing a great moment in my life...

I remember that my day after this (and sleep) was truly happy, but that relapse ruined everything, in the end of the day, I was not with a feeling of happiness and proud, was sadness and regret.

D:02 M:01 Y:2020: Tried to recover all my progress. But failed, also tried many other things, like making new habits, watching old self-improvement videos, drink more water but I failed all, so this is all future goals for me...

D:14 M:04 Y:2020: Today, present, trying everything and failing everything also, I lost many time procrastinating, but I'm having progress, I read something like 10 books, ok, I'd lie, 20 books. And this is a Great Achievement, I'll return to NoFap and made write here a habit, will write for all the challenges one single message and made Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V.

I'll also return to Duolingo, Diary, Drink water regularly, school stuff, sleep 8 hours, etc. Everything is a goal for me because I have a lot of errors, but humans fail so I need to learn with my failures and stay strong, my worse error is be a judge with me. I judge me for every single error and this need to change NOW! I'll work on it but I'll not stop the pressure, I'll find a way to make it regular for me. Most importantly, I'm back to do it. So I need to write it day after day...

12. @MJ93 Uff, damn! U said it brother.. we're with you on that, we'll master the ultra instinct.. & then go beyond it .. it'll be our way of life.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

That's what I'm talking about! :cool:

14. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

12 days passed some benefits are coming. I'm getting used to them so easy, so it doesn't seem like something special. Medium urges kick in but I kick them out my life.

15. Stay strong, Hustlerr!

Toni7, MJ93, Deleted Account and 2 others like this.
  16. JohnJohnson1995

JohnJohnson1995 Fapstronaut

17. - Day 3
    Feeling upset today for no reason... No urges though.

[​IMG]

18. Day 20, and in 40 minutes it will be 21 days