THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

23.7%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

26.3%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.8%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.8%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.4%
  1. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

I relapse today in the bathroom, I don’t know why I did it but I just brought my phone in and one thing lead to another. But I won’t give up I need my strength no matter what! I can beat this addiction!

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hey Beni your urges come from your brains dopamine cravings and the paths you've threaded make you do it again by these urges thats your motivation, but the thing you want is another sort of motivation which comes from understanding-awareness of what PMO is and what are the consequences like forgetfulness,low concentration,quick mental tiredness,lack of control,impatience and boredom.To develop understanding motivation you have to study it and how to overcome it everyday.I recommend you to start with good quality sleep and moderation in eating as well as learning to plan and organize your day in advance.

3. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday so day 1 for me here

muhammed kurdi likes this.
  4. I am tired of relapsing
    Now iam on day 23 if this times i relapse i will kill myself

5. DRAGON_

DRAGON_ Fapstronaut

6. I gotta get my head in the game! Day 0

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.

8. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

9. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

Day 11. Put money on finishing NNN. What could possibly go wrong?

10. NinjaJubei

NinjaJubei Fapstronaut

Alright, Day number 6. This is where I failed years ago. Didn't think it would take me this long to get here. I ain't wasting this again. I am already feeling super powered! let's go[​IMG]500 × 271

11. LeviHS

LeviHS Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 25 check in. Getting close to a personal best.

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I see that so many of us are relapsing like we are in a computer game with thousands of lives ...
    and I remembered Dalai Lama's saying:
    “The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man! Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

LeviHS, NinjaJubei, BammBan and 2 others like this.
  13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...just another thought to help you stay on course:
    Sometimes we do good things for others and are expecting some kind of gratitude in return,if we are not getting it our ruined expectations throw us into the depths of resentment,anger and we make our hearts less sensitive to other people problems to avoid the same disappointments in the future.I think that expectation of gratitude is a mistake,just do good thing for others with attitude that you are doing it for yourself,and feeling what you would feel if someone would have done it for you.

14. DRAGON_

DRAGON_ Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday so
    Day 1 again.....

15. monkish

monkish Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender