1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Though i got a 26 days streak which motivated me a lot:)

2. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

I'm in, seems like a good challenge, Day 0 check-in

Kingfisher, DRAGON_, @chiever and 3 others like this.
  3. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

Elite Transformation Complete!
    Next up, Oozaru!!

Stay Strong!

4. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 95.

Mental gymnastics. We don't get a free pass into adulthood, it takes effort and pain to become worthy of overcoming addictions.

5. @chiever

@chiever Fapstronaut

Checking in...
    Day 10.
    Reached two figures...

Welcome aboard saiyan...

6. meinkyagadhahoon

meinkyagadhahoon Fapstronaut

I have reached a power that was far from what I thought was possible I am now a Super Saiyan. The real stuff though I can say that I have successfully beaten NNN for the first time it was a tough journey felt strong urges around my day 25ish came close to edging but i pushed through and then I said on day 30 that i would come here only for important stuff and tbh i have come to this website almost everyday but not more than 5-10 mins only for motivation so I am happy. After day 30 everything was very smooth not many urges... I must say until now i was focused on doing NoFap and beating NNN and other stuff since i had taken it onto my ego and unknowingly didn’t increase my productivity cuz the time i wasted on pmo was now going onto self help vids well atleast i learnt something and i am gonna utilise this knowledge.....Coming to me being productive and actually studying I must say I still am not at the optimal stage but yes its been a lot better than before NoFap i can concentrate more..I had started Cold showers a couple weeks back and did them around 50% of the time so i am fairly happy i will improve the number slowly.. I also started writing a journal/diary which i have written 5 out of 14 days so i have to work on consistency... The only thing left to do is beat my Procrastination and get some sums done... my family has done a lot for me the least I can do is study well and make them happy.. Ik this is a long post but yeah once again i am only gonna come here during milestones and I felt like writing my heart out would help clear clutter.. Also i am currently not facing any Flatline cuz idk my focus now is not on Nofap or pmo i am not thinking anymore about pmo cuz i feel there is a far greater goal i must try to achieve and all this is just to unlock my potential.. Once again thank you everyone for your posts and to all those who had once fallen I hope you all bounce back stronger than ever before and with that note this long post comes to an end and the journey to a satisfied me begins.......

7. I really enjoy these little pieces of wisdom you add to the forum so often! Thank you @fromsheeptowolf !

8. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Thanks for this, my friend! I want to help as much as I can, and where I can. I would not be where I am at, were it not for all the help I received from others, that definitely includes everyone in the Saiyan brotherhood!

9. Ur help is really appreciated....Your post are motivating as hell as well..So proud to have someone like u here

10. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

We are together in this, my friend!

11. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 8! Had urges yesterday and today, but they've subsided.
    Happy to continue my training.

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

13. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Day 1 checking in

eagle rising and Sawamura like this.
  14. Day 1! I also got contacted for a job interview next week! I gotta ask my boss for time off and respond back to the email tomorrow.

15. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

All the best, brother! Hope everything goes well for you :)

monkish and eagle rising like this.
  16. @chiever

@chiever Fapstronaut

All the best brother.....

17. All the best, brother...! Give ur best.