1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 5 - Levels of anxiety are much lower and I am feeling more in control of myself.

2. @chiever

@chiever Fapstronaut

Checking in...
    Day 15... and yes... elite warrior.

Congratulations on your achievement...100 days that's really amazing friend...and all the best for your next goal , Super saiyan 3...

Toni7, Sawamura, NEET2021 and 2 others like this.
  3. Wow!!!!!
    What an awe inspiring achievement and transformation!
    Congratulations brother!!!

4. Thank you, glad to hear you had the same experience and other people are benefiting the same way.
    I hadn't thought of how it will be a few months from now but it is worth visualizing a healthier future and relationship.
    If you can see your goal clearly you are more likely to achieve it!

Toni7, Slider8 and eagle rising like this.
  5. Thanks brother..Your kind words means a lot and it feels great to be back

6. Congrats...The true inspiration of this forum... Really proud of u fellow saiyan

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !

Toni7, eagle rising and Sawamura like this.
  8. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

No words, brother! You uplift yourself and this forum along with you! Truly one of a kind! :)

Toni7, Sawamura and eagle rising like this.
  9. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

10. Appreciation Post:
    The Saiyans who are on this forum from a long time know that it was created by @Invincible_under_thesun..He is the real reason behind betterment of all of us..He was a really great guy..I got to know him very briefly bcoz by the time I met him he wanted to move on in life...So he deleted his account on Nofap...I thought after this the forum will totally fall down and everyone will leave and this really great challenge will be deleted....Some guys even left after Invincible deleted this account....But those who were committed stayed and continued on with this challenge and some really cool new saiyans also joined this challenge after seeing the great community here....We all are like a family here who are with each other through all lows and highs ups and downs...I really love this community and seeing it grow is really awesome... Invincible would have been really proud....Huge thanks to him for creating this challenge and to all saiyan brothers who are here helping each other....If we keep this up we all will surely become better version of ourselves......Once again THANK YOU ALL...
    :):):)

Toni7, @chiever, NEET2021 and 3 others like this.
  11. The first week went quite well, I hope the next goes the same way, thank you for the interest!
    I really like this post, it helps built more rapport in our group.
    Thank you :)

Toni7, eagle rising and Sawamura like this.
  12. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    So last night, I felt something weird. While I was asleep, I had a dream about masturbation even though I was not doing anything. It felt so real but it wasn't. Also, I keep having these urges at night where in my mind, I am imagining a women laying next to me even though its an illusion. It felt real, but I have to remind myself that its an illusion. Also, I noticed that now with nofap, I have more energy and motivation to do things but I want to learn how to utilize sexual transmutation to accomplish my goals. Can someone tell me what's going on?

13. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 13! Almost an elite.

Toni7, eagle rising, Slider8 and 4 others like this.
  14. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Your body is rejigging, calibrating to the new surge of energy; effectively channeling it onto new conduits. Envisage it as a monetary surplus in your wallet; you being who chooses how to spend it. Now be sagacious with it; for it can really make or break one’s soul.

All the best.

Toni7, Sawamura, eagle rising and 2 others like this.
  15. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

So, you're saying is that my body is recalibrating and trying to use this energy for other purposes, and I should act quickly cause it can make or break my soul.

Toni7, eagle rising and ELITE2BE like this.
  16. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

Back to Day 0 :( . I fell prey to the Chaser Effect.
    No binge though, that's one positive thing. Also, I feel more determined than my last relapse. Hopefully I can pick myself up better this time...

ELITE2BE, Toni7, Sawamura and 4 others like this.
  17. U surely can...Just remember the mistakes u did this time and don't repeat them again

ELITE2BE, Toni7 and NEET2021 like this.
  18. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

Thanks. I sure will :)

ELITE2BE, Toni7 and DRAGON_ like this.
  19. @chiever

@chiever Fapstronaut

Yes, you can saiyan.... So whenever you come across to see a tempting picture on your screen , Try to close your eyes suddenly and breath slowly and remain like that for 10 seconds...(Don't forget to close that window,otherwise it will become a joke;)) It worked for me many times, i don't know if it works for you, but try it.

Slider8, ELITE2BE, Toni7 and 4 others like this.