1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed/~ not:
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)training/workout-done
    4)Read and study-done
    5)Focus on your career-working on it
    6)Take cold showers-done

eagle rising likes this.
  3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Look at why Jewish people are so smart:

6. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

7. Day 15.
    upload_2020-12-29_0-37-49.png
    Finally I'm an elite warrior again..It feels great to have these powers back. PROUD:)

8. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Bada**! Keep rocking!

Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  10. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 123. Checking in

I meditated since last I posted, twice. I ran and walked two times. I have been eating healthier snacks, and now my body is getting used to the better stuff. I have been through a whole lot of introspection and humbling. I have had many conversations with my wife about life. I have offered advice to the best of my ability to others. Mostly, I have become aware of bigger energy within in. It is energy that is not generated by P, it is generated by love and understanding. I know it come from within. All energy comes from within.

The journey is greater than the destination.

11. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

12. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Ain't no trigger ads on my feed though.

Sawamura and Kingfisher like this.
  13. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 6 Logging IN...Going strong and KI rising...

Sawamura, Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  14. Checking in for Day 10 -- had a wet dream but I dealt with the urges when I woke up and accepted it as it is. If anything, I found it as a positive because it meant I was getting into the next phase of my PMO journey and that I was actually making progress with NoFap and no-PMO; I'm one step closer to defeating PMO for good.

I trained yesterday, too. Nothing much -- a few push-ups, squats, stretches, and planks. For me, it was tough because I'm not fit and haven't trained in a while because of the pandemic, but it meant the world to me because I was giving a shit about myself again. I've also started reading again, too, a book called 'Ego is the Enemy' -- fantastic book about bettering yourself and learning to control your ego, thinking less of yourself and more about the right thing to do.

Again, I've meditated -- three days from a two week streak, now. I won't pretend that doing all of these things have been world-shattering but I've been improving myself: drinking more water; having more showers; having actual willpower, actual discipline. It's like there's a willingness to do things rather than lie in bed all day and play games.

I think it's interesting how, before starting my no-PMO journey, I wouldn't be doing any of these things whatsoever other than play games. Now that I've got into no-PMO, it's like I'm doing what I should've been doing ages ago.

15. Haven't pmo for 9 days because of my new technique and feel good about it, though admittedly it's causing my desires to want to PMO to increase & if it wasn't for the fact I click on that I haven't pmo goal on the to do list l would be having a hard time with just will power alone, where I have noticed I am putting off clicking the goal, as to tempt me to do it, which I hope I won't fall into the trap.

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed:
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)Training/Workout-done
    4)Read and study-done
    5)Focus on my career-working on it :)
    6)Take cold showers-done

Hakaishin and Sawamura like this.
  17. Brahmacharya_UK