1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Very good arsenal indeed :) ! From now on I'm adding one more 'Tip' To follow-It's to Pray to God at least twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening !!! I think it would benefit your practice too brother !
    KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE !
    and may I suggest an extra reading for you?-https://www.dlshq.org/teachings/brahmacharya.htm

eagle rising and Toni7 like this.
  2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed:
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)Training/Workout-done
    4)Read and study rebooting-done
    5)Focus on your career-done and on your hobbies and dreams-done
    6)Take cold shower-done
    7)Sleep well-done
    8)Pray to god-done
    9)Stay accountable daily on following these 'tips', on relapse if it happened(including what thoughts and feelings led to it, what were the surrounding circumstances and what have you learned to never repeat it again)-done
    10)avoid alcohol,drugs and all sort of intoxicants
    To those brothers who keep wallowing in never ending relapses :
    You will never get out of this vicious cycle unless you accept and practice all of these 'tips' honestly and diligently everyday.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  3. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 1...Begins Again...
    Bardock.gif
    Bardock.gif

eagle rising and Toni7 like this.
  4. Could you delete this post? I'm leaving the group.

5. Day 59 checking in.
    I liked all the posts about useful tips and behaviors yesterday.
    I'll put a schedule for meditation as well today and be more consistent and serious about it.
    It will definitely help me with not engaging with sexual thoughts and fantasy as well.

eagle rising and DRAGON_ like this.
  6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Phast likes this.
  7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Had nocturnal emission (after 62 days of being clean from them) through the night (went to bed at around 9:45 pm woke up right after it happened at 23:20 pm and just laid in bed rolling from one side to another until I fallen back to sleep at around 3 am ).:(
    Couldn't recall the dream right after it happened just some tiny fragments, keep thinking about if I could have done better.
    Reasons behind as I see it are :1)too big meal in the evening and/or incompatibility of desert (walnuts and honey) with the main meal(mashed potatoes,meat and salads). Later on (about 1.5 hour after meal) I felt some sort of light heaviness, rigidness in the stomach before I went to bed.
    2)Was ruminating about my evening conversation and behavior with my neighbor who just came back from holiday as well as about my last posts on the forum.

A small poll for brotherhood :
    Do you think I should reset my counter in the challenge because of it?
    *Yes, you should reset it .
    *No, keep going on you are alright.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  8. Is nocturnal emission same as wet dreams?

9. If u didn't watch anything which was arousing and this happened automatically then u shouldn't reset the counter

eagle rising likes this.
  10. Checking in on Day 17.

eagle rising likes this.
  11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

From WebMD:
    Usually, a wet dream happens while you're having a dream about sex, but not always. You may not even remember the dream. Doctors call wet dreams "nocturnal emissions." Nocturnal means "at night." Emission is another way to say release. They’re also sometimes called “sleep orgasms.”

Toni7 likes this.
  12. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Wet Dreams aren't a reset right...it's completely natural and healthy to occur provided you didn't instigate it artificially by edging...

Ainz, Toni7 and Slider8 like this.
  13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Yes brother I agree that it's natural but its on no account healthy for your body.'The day after nocturnal emission is when the body will feel not up to par, some people even describes the experience of their bodies falling apart.'-this is an extract from one of the very experienced brothers observations.

Hakaishin likes this.
  14. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Yesss...it's true I have read many people saying that on their reboot journey when they had a wet dream, the next day they would feel sluggish, anxious and their day would be full of urges. But before I was indulging in PMO, a wet dream would always make me feel good and cheerful the next day, maybe it's because of the reboot the negative effect keeps showing like the flatline. Anyways I'm taking cold showers everyday to prevent myself from getting wet dreams at least that's what I have observed in my body.

15. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Absolutely not.

Slider8 likes this.
  16. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

If I would have reset counter everytime I had wet dream, I would not be here by now. Reset only when you PM or if you P more than few seconds.
    If you controlled yourself even after opening site or player by not watching,just closing at same instant without watching it, you should not reset.

Slider8 likes this.