1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Keep it up! You only truly fail if you stop trying.

2. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

3. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 10. 5 more to go for first achievement.

4. Day 25.
    Yesterday was a really tough day....Had major urges because of a web series...But i remembered a really great thing which @Ainz taught me..I just remembered i was on a 24 day streak and I'm not gonna break it this time. It took me long enough get here and I'm not going down to that shithole again.. So i had this self talk and it helped urges went down immediately. I had to stop watching that series and had to stop using my phone for a while to let urges settle down...

So yeah I'm not breaking my streak at 26 days like last time.. I'm not letting my guard down... I'm much stronger and wiser this time:);)

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your honesty and your account of how it happened! I think everyone has learned a lesson.

6. Slipped up. Day zero. Let's try this again.

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Tips followed :
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)training/Workout-done(17k steps)
    4)Read and study about rebooting plus other studies-done
    5)Focus on my career-done
    6)Take cold shower-done
    7)Sleep well-done( 10pm-6am)
    8)Pray to God-done

8. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

I find that the morning makes a huge difference for me. If I get out of bed straight away and take my cold shower, I'm pretty much set for a productive and PMO-free day.

9. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

After being on NoFap for almost 4 years and after many relapses ive realized that it is not about suppressing your sexuality. Instead feel your body and your hunger for intimacy, use it to meet people and activities you are attracted to. Transform your lust into love, try connecting with people

Slider8 and DRAGON_ like this.
  10. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 31.
    Im recovering my will and curiosity to cold approach women

Sawamura and DRAGON_ like this.
  11. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 3 Hajimarimasu !!!

eagle rising, Sawamura and DRAGON_ like this.
  12. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Great. Always try to remember streak whenever urge arises. Make a streak which forces you follow NoFap.

13. Reset. That was a better streak then usual but it looks like I’m gonna have to work harder for a full week! Day 0

Sawamura, DRAGON_ and eagle rising like this.
  14. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 134.

@Against_the_demon_in_myself You are an inspiration, brother! Rise up once again! I've no doubt you have grown during your two month streak.

We need to break free from the environment that nurtured P addiction. What that environment is for you, only you can know that. As addicts we have to grow beyond the "normal" population.

I tell myself, "this is what I asked for when I continued my never-ending P consumption". My actions lead me to face life on a grander scale. We have to dig deep in order to re-beautify our natural environments. I believe, it will be worth it overall.

Onwards...

15. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut