THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

24.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

26.3%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.4%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 3 Hajimarimasu !!!

eagle rising, Sawamura and DRAGON_ like this.
  2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Great. Always try to remember streak whenever urge arises. Make a streak which forces you follow NoFap.

3. Reset. That was a better streak then usual but it looks like I’m gonna have to work harder for a full week! Day 0

Sawamura, DRAGON_ and eagle rising like this.
  4. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 134.

@Against_the_demon_in_myself You are an inspiration, brother! Rise up once again! I've no doubt you have grown during your two month streak.

We need to break free from the environment that nurtured P addiction. What that environment is for you, only you can know that. As addicts we have to grow beyond the "normal" population.

I tell myself, "this is what I asked for when I continued my never-ending P consumption". My actions lead me to face life on a grander scale. We have to dig deep in order to re-beautify our natural environments. I believe, it will be worth it overall.

Onwards...

5. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

6. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Maybe this can help someone:
    I use de BlockSite app, whenever i try to open a website im not supposed to it asks for my password.

I made my password the following:
    "youarealoserifyoufapafterthis"

It has become a nice filter, so when i reach that state i have that last barrier that reminds me

7. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 11. Had wet dream today. The loss is not much but I do mind the loss. Seems like my body has a long way to go before it recovers from the habit of frequent wet dreams. 4 more days to go.

8. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

9. WestCoast

WestCoast Fapstronaut

Day 9 - Woke up in a panic attack last night so sleeping was very difficult.

Slider8 and DRAGON_ like this.
  10. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

No relapse, but I am going back to zero. I took a long look at myself and made some new promises to myself and I want the counter to reflect the new me.

Giving up two days (on only the counter) in exchange for that fresh start is worth it!

11. DRAGON_

DRAGON_ Fapstronaut

12. willingness_to_change

willingness_to_change Fapstronaut

Day 2 after a relatively short relapse from a 32 days streak. Chaser effect, check? Yes, but this won't stop me... gonna do whatever it takes to quit it for good -- daily mindfulness meditation, accountability and everything! Let's gooo!

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed :
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)Training/Workout -done
    4)Read and study rebooting plus other studies-done
    5)Focus on my career-done
    6)Take cold shower-no,not today
    7)Sleep well-done
    8)Pray to god-done and more is coming :)
    You see brothers , it's better focus not on the goal , but on building the network of habits that'd lead you to the goal. And these all are the habits that will set you free if you but embrace them and use them.

14. One of the most wise observations!

15. Relapsed after 150 days. I will restart and try to do better this time.

Day 0!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
  16. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 4...Checking In...

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brother , please share with us the circumstances of your relapse,what behaviors had led to it, what lessons have you learned and what is your plan/decisions to prevent the repeat of the same relapse ?