1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. That's awesome brother. So proud of you. Reading messages like this is what keeps me going and reminds me not to give up or get caught in P again.

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

3. Thank you for your kind words Dragon, it warms my heart honestly.
    I know you are not giving up and set on rising to new levels of health and happiness.
    I would recommend you to read (or listen) the book I posted about a while ago, it definitely helped me a lot.

4. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

Day 2 Attempt 10 check in

5. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

6. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Damn Man you and Kingfisher are just ploughing through the damn days!

Toni7 and kingsmokepoof like this.
  7. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Day 28 checking in
    I was unable to update for a few days but now I'm back

8. It seems like my career as an Elite Warrior ended quickly :mad::mad::mad:
    I searched the internet for a specific Pstar's name. I didn't even know her name exactly, I just looked for something similar to her name. And I saw racy photos on the Instagram page that came across. Then I searched for another name that cause me faced with P pictures.. Instead of leaving, I looked at them and then at the videos.. Then I watched these shits for hours. I didn't masturbate but after these watching session I hated myself again.. Thats a defeat , I can say you need to continue my friends , your urge is just an illusion...
    I will not post here until I become an elite warrior again. But I will follow you so I still a part of this challenge and Saiyan Family. Don't forget me I will be here after 15 days.

9. zars

zars Fapstronaut

lets go,20 days Is up lets get to 30

10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

A bit overdue but Day 7 checking!

11. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 0 again.... I have lost my way. There is no control anymore. The urges are always taking different form and its PMO in the end.
    No excuses, I have become weak.
    Gonna start it from scratch. Will be doing 7 days challenge first. Then 15 and after 30, I will return to this link.

12. Brothers and sisters, I’m back to first stage. I have seen some triggering stuff and had a wet dream. For me that is back to the low-class warrior stage. Never stop fighting!

13. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

At the moment of your writing there was no more control. Don't extend that lost or control, don't stay there, do not become complacent. Gain it back and look forward. Don't look back, you're not going that direction. Head up and step back into life!

14. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

I commend your stance, KF! I could not do the same. You will be back up there! You have inspired me over and over again just by watching you get up there in numbers! I wish you the best with your goals!

Toni7, DRAGON_ and Kingfisher like this.
  15. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Fapstronaut

16. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 213. It was a tough day for me. My body seemed to react to triggers more so than it has done lately. I really don't like that. I tried to remain calm, because I know that acting emotionally reinforces whatever thoughts that it is associated with. It was difficult as this particular instance was handled and taken care of in the past. There seems to be a wave of resurgence with particular things. I just have to learn how to surf!

17. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Had a major urge and was edging myself to the edge of O-ing. I never want to feel this guilt and emptyness ever again.

Resetting again but never ever giving up and stay honest to yourself

Day 0 (Attempt 4).

18. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut