1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Yes, educate yourself is one of the best things to do!

Good luck brother!

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  2. safariman20

safariman20 New Fapstronaut

3. 5th day of checking in. Been watching/edging so my powers are cut in half. I still have retented my semen.

Currently meeting my own goals.

Deleted Account and HoneyBoi like this.
  4. HoneyBoi

HoneyBoi Fapstronaut

Day 5, no where near healed, but making progress!

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Sorry my friend I've been off of nofap for a while. But they are basically subliminal messages to change the way your body is and mind, until it comes true and the change happens. This is one I'm currently listening to along with the Gohan theme behind it. I am doing 45 days to see if I see any results.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Sounds interesting, never seem something like that before. haha

Coffee Candy likes this.
  7. Sergey1710

Sergey1710 Fapstronaut

Okay guys I messed up, I normally try to keep myself bussy l, however. Today I had no homework nor school, I only went to the gym. I just watched a few youtube vids. However, my biggest weakness is just sitting and watching youtube vids. One thing led to another and I relapsed.

I am not angry nor sad about it. It felt quite good and I dont feel any side effects. I was a fool that I could do this in one try without failing. Now I have learned a valuable thing, do not sit and do nothing on pc. I am gonna start over again with my goal even clearer, I also discovered my greatest weakness and next time im gonna be in the same situation, I wont be doing the same thing.

8. You got this, good to see you are learning after your mistakes, i was just procrastinating on my pc at the moment, gonna do some stuff now, we gotta keep moving.

Coffee Candy and Mead123 like this.
  9. Sergey1710

Sergey1710 Fapstronaut

Yeah we gotta keep moving. I had all kinds of fantasies running through my head about that woman in the gym. I was sitting on the pc, that increases chance of relapse , and those fantasies increased it even more, haha

Mead123 and Deleted Account like this.

10. The best thing is. Is that you haven't felt guilty about it, it's just making you stronger for the next time you attack it. Just remember You're mind is the harness and shield for your body. You have the thought power to avoid and deny. It's kind of like the fight or flight response. You have the mind power to do what you do every day and to get further in life.

11. Well I failed you guys, going back strong again.

Mead123 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. - Day 110 complete.
    Extremely fierce battle against the enemy procrastination, I don't consider myself the winner of this fight ... yet.

[​IMG]

13. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

Thanks man! :)

14. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

hey day 14
    I didn´t manage to log in but I resist MPO :emoji_muscle:

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Day 5! I feel stronger and stronger. I will not give up!

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  16. Shikaiii

Shikaiii Fapstronaut

From today i shall be an Elite Warrior :-D. Was it easy u ask? Nah but thats how it should be and if u want to believe in NoFap i mean 100% believe everyone will overcome his addiction.

17. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

. It was nice being out for drinks but i felt a lack of energy first.
    going into town to keep myself in check also. Dont really feel any urges unless i REALLY think about some things so thats good.

18. Nanni

Nanni Fapstronaut

Day 6 bro, work in progress :emoji_fist:

Deleted Account and Kingfisher like this.
  19. Good job brothers! Stay strong this weekend :)!

20. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut