1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

2. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

3. zars

zars Fapstronaut

day 15,some weird ass dreams last night.Need to get my university work done and get back on track today.

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

5. Hey,

Sounds like a great challenge that I would like to be a part of!

I am on my Day 12 of No PMO.

6. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

7. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

8. Insightout46

Insightout46 Fapstronaut

9. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

10. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

11. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

Made it to super saiyan.

Chi405, Yambo, Insightout46 and 4 others like this.
  12. zars

zars Fapstronaut

Day 16,So another story time that girl from the gym who gave me her number and was playing hella hot and cold,ingoring me one day talking to me another,ignoring my texts etc, she spoke to me on the phone last night after she sent me a text saying she's sorry she didnt respond and doesn't want to push people away but she's going through some stuff etc.We ended up speaking on the phone for about an hour and a half, she was asking me about relationships and how many options I have female wise etc she was telling me about her problems at work what she should do and also her clingy ex who she doesn't have any attraction for anymore and keeps guilt tripping her.From the way she was talking I could tell she was interested and attracted to me but I guess its my move to keep being alpha and not give a fuck how she behaves and just keep doing my thing and let whatever is going on ride its course.I told her im going to Canada and she was like I might just sack it all of and come Canada.
    LOL from exp when a girl says this it either means 1.she is implying she does like you or 2.she wants to be around you more.My ex said the exact same sorta shit to me before we even got together.But anyway I asked her about the guy she brought to the gym she was like nah hes not my bf he just works with me and wanted to come gym with me lol.Im telling you girls throw these little weirdo shit tests at you all the time if you just dont be phased by them and have a higher purpose than chasing attractive girls they will eventually come to you if your patient,grounded and dont react to what they do.Stay on your grind and never give up we only live this life once so dont live in fear I look back on the mistakes and chances I didnt take and only regret the action I didnt take and even if I took some of the opportunities lets say 100 if I had 10% success rate and failed 90% id still be ahead of where I am today and have more experience and had learned more.

Chi405, Yambo, Insightout46 and 4 others like this.
  13. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

14. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

15. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut