1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Thanks for the tip.. Will surely do it this time.

2. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 6 of my NoFap journey.

Thank you guys so much for all your support. It truly feels good to be back. Now it's time for me to keep being stronger than I was before.

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Hmm I like the sub version of this scene. Just the feeling because I only saw the sub to the whole Dragon Ball series and I am glad I liked it. Maybe I will watch the dub version later. This will do.

Practice to overcome. Reminds me when I am being attacked.

5. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

6. Checking in.
    Patiently waiting for my summer vacation to start :)

MJ93, Dominikfhj, Kingfisher and 3 others like this.
  7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

27 Days Free of PMO.

Some stress evoked an urge/flashback last night and induced some anxiety but I managed it. I have a headache, (I assume lingering vertigo symptoms /humid weather).

Today's plan, meditation, exercise, light reading and work. I will forego the exposure for today, albeit frustrated that I am.

Keep Training!

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Congrats on ascending!

8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 9

Pretty much sums it up. Almost relapsed but still fighting Saiyans!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

28 Days Free of PMO.

Yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotion and today I'm left with the aftermath.

As for yesterday, I had started of the day with stress and anger, on top the fact that my sleep was disturbed. We all know that this is a recipe for temptation and urges, which it was. I ran part of a meeting in the afternoon, which caused me a bit of anxiousness.

Later that day I found out that a friend who had seemingly ghosted me for a few months, ended up having a battle for his life with stage 4 cancer. Only 33 years of ages..which was astounding to me..so young to face something like that. I'm happy to say that through all his suffering, he has come out on top and is now cancer free. He showed me a few photos of the before and after, he is an absolute warrior and a hero. Although I'm younger than him, that brought forth the thought of frail mortality. I was anxious already that day, but adding this made me very fatigued. That on top of the fact that I had to take an important action at the end of the day. I suppose the conclusion to all of this really is to do what we can to protect and invest in our health, but also to make our days count.

As for today, I'm left tired, emotionally I believe. I'm going to spend a lot of time in meditation and relaxing, there is a lot to process.

Through all these unpleasant feelings, I can at least say that I held ground and did not give in to temptation.

Keep training!

10. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

11. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in.

Kingfisher, MJ93 and Peppy like this.
  12. dre.spla

dre.spla Fapstronaut

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Getting close to become a Super Saiyan God :):cool: