1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in.

Kingfisher likes this.
  2. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

upload_2022-8-25_17-17-46.gif Day 1

Feeling tired and weak. Not much motivation.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 25

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Toni7 and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

44 Days Free of PMO.

I'm happy to report that the last 8 days of being on my own were a success. I kept to path of development. It's interesting that yesterday, the last day of being alone, was much more challenging. I had a high level of anxiety, due to 2 nights of disturbed sleep, and urges soared during the more intensity of anxiety. I did not give in and I made it through the day, it was emotionally difficult. I did keep to the schedule I had set for myself, although not easy.

Today, I plan on taking things a bit easier. I have another challenging obstacle tomorrow, so I want to try my best to rest and re-centre myself. Fitting that I ascend tomorrow, I will likely check in after the obstacle has been conquered. Apart from work, I plan on kicking back. The lingering symptoms of vertigo are also a nuisance, I try my best not to focus on it but at certain times it becomes difficult not to. All with the hope of it ending soon. Perhaps, the last couple of days may have been an elevated withdrawal, for that I am not sure. I also don't want to spend too much time dissecting it either, as that is not a good use of my energy.

I aim to continue towards making the days count, and for this day to count, rest will be important.

Keep training!

5. 72! I may have done practically nothing yesterday- and I may have over eaten- but I didn’t give in to sugar or spank the monkey- LESGOOOO

Spirali, Kingfisher and LLOYYD like this.
  6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

I never heard that before. Interesting lol.

7. I learned the phrase from my cousin whose now a senior in high school lol

Kingfisher and LLOYYD like this.
  8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 26

Life was more simpler before the knowledge of this PMO lifestyle.
    Keep training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

11. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

12. Checking in.
    Made it through the party day. I did drink quite a bit, which was stupid but luckily nothing bad happened.
    I did indeed shut down all devices before returning home, smart move.
    I'll keep productively occupied during the weekend and do some yoga/meditation as well.

Side question: Does anyone know how to get my streak to appear in my signature again? It seems to disappear with no reason.

Peppy, Kingfisher, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  13. Yeah, we were unruly little shits before we fell off a cliff and hit the metaphorical PMO rock lol

14. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

45 Days Free of PMO. Today I ascend.

I conquered the challenge of exposure before me today and I was calm throughout. I'm very proud of my growth and it is fitting that today I should ascend to the next level.

Here's something I would like to mention, when you are stuck in traffic or have to wait in a waiting room, don't waste your time being angry. You are draining your energy. Use that time to meditate, to centre yourself. It's quite liberating, finding peace in that moment.

Keep Training!

[​IMG]

@Against_the_demon_in_myself I noticed this as well, every time I update my signature to change ranks. The day counter disappears. What I do is reset the day counter each time, after updating my signature, and it appears again.

Peppy, Kingfisher, Spirali and 3 others like this.
  15. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 25

5 more days and Imma transform into King Kong.

No.. sorry.. I mean the mighty oozaru.. lol