1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 3

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

2. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

3. Dayumnnn... Congratulations on ranking up Kingfisher. You are an absolute legend and inspiration.

RedMink, MJ93, Yambo and 3 others like this.
  4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

79 Days Free of PMO.

Better night sleep last night, yesterday I finalized the case that was causing me stress and had a nice conversation with a leader.

On the withdrawal side of things, morning are the more challenging part, where it seems that my anxiety is heightened and my head feels a light pressure or at times brain fog.

It's difficult sometimes, not to get impatient on the improvement spectrum. I keep reminding myself that we overestimate what we can do in a day and we largely underestimate what we can accomplish in a year. It's those daily tasks that build up towards greatness.

I strive to improve myself on all levels. Thus putting in the work, daily takes effort that take a considerable amount of energy. Especially that of re-wiring the mind, the emotional reactions. Sorting them as they come as oppose to numbing them out. All that being said, rest is necessary to compliment the growth and replenish the energy. Patience is a necessary virtue that will keep me on the path.

I aim to become become a man worthy of the name, who sets a positive example for others around him and inspires improvement.

This is my path.

Keep training!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood' who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy causes; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

@hewm Congratulations on elite warrior!

@Kingfisher Well done brother, congrats on ascending! Your consistency and discipline in this challenge is unrivalled. I can only imagine the moves you made in your life. Keep at it!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    hewm, RedMink, MJ93 and 3 others like this.
  5. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Congrats, brother :)

8. MJ Warrior 93

9. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 4

Meep

This site helps. I'm glad it's working for me again. I have my group on Sunday at 8pm. So I'll just take the call as I'm driving home or whatever. Drive home at 745 to get back in time to do the call. One or the other :)

Feeling strong and heathy. I'm up to ten ring dips now. I'll have to post a video of my progress sometime. Working on those handstand push ups. Hecka trying to figure it out man , but it's worth it. I love calisthenics and the anime cal video was all about them handstand pushups so I'll go for it. I miss my arm lever. IDK if I'll have time for that tho cause I'm working on HSP and front lever for my skills right now
    I'm so gucci :p
    [​IMG]

10. MJ Warrior 93

Back to day 0. I was so close to reach day 60, man! :( So close!

11. RedMink

RedMink Fapstronaut

Completed day.. I'm not sure, hahaha not really counting. I'll see it in my signature after I post.

What happened?

12. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

13. MJ Warrior 93

I relapsed

14. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

15. My training is nothing special. Whole day goes into college assignments then some daily side works and then a bit into gaming.

ZenYogi, Yambo, RedMink and 3 others like this.
  16. Stay strong dude. You'll get there next time for sure.

Yambo, RedMink, Kingfisher and 2 others like this.
  17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 4

Keep Training Saiyans!
    [​IMG]

Yambo, RedMink, Kingfisher and 3 others like this.
  18. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

80 Days Free of PMO.

Had a nice exchange yesterday with two people, the confidence sets in a very calm demeanour when I speak. I could tell in both cases these people wanted to speak with me, I really believe the nofap aura is a thing. In reality, semen retention aura. These were random encounters, one a woman and the other a man. I think it draws respect.

I continue my journey in making the days count.

Keep training!

@MJ93 Rise again Saiyan! Analyze what lead you to that relapse and develop an action plan against it.

DRAGON_, Yambo, RedMink and 3 others like this.