1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yes sir!

theonlyway, hewm, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 281
    Busy day- quick checking
    Good luck!

Peppy, theonlyway, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

14 Day Free of PMO

A nice workout today, busy day once more at work and I am feeling a bit tired. I will be calling it early today.

Keep training!

4. Day 1
    A new start (again)

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

Day 2 Ongoing ---

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

8. theonlyway

theonlyway Fapstronaut

Day 0.

I failed again. But i know what has to be done.
    I know why i failed.

I didn’t do my responsive techniques. I will do these more in future.

I did realize how critical the urge was, but i failed to do radical things i have planed in order to prevent a relapse. I now know in which situations i need to go to radical mesures.
    The radical mesures i talk about are going to the local library or a café to study, instead of staying home.

And then lastly, i relapsed because i failed to think about exactly what productive thing i wanted to do when i got home. I i knew that and had gone through it mentally the night before and on the day, i would have had an easier time getting started, which would lead to acknowledgement from myself quicker, which would lessen the urges.

The only way is to keep going.
    Knowing that i one day will be free is nice. But it wont happen without effort. And more of it than we can imagine.

9. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

15 Day Free of PMO.

Ranking up today, elite warrior.

I aim to make a lot of changes over the next 6 months in my life, I have already come far but I want to step things up again. My entire journey, since I began nofap, has taught me a lot about my avoidance tendencies and the trauma associated to some of my anxiety. Things I wanted to cover up. I'm putting in work daily to put all of it at ease and become the man I was meant to be, to tap into who I truly am. Nofap is a catalyst for change, it gives your eyes life to see things as they are. Nofap on it's own is not enough, once you see things as they are, one most work towards implementing a plan of action to improve their life.

Keep training!

[​IMG]

10. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

Day 16
    Again I step in the rank of an elite warrior!
    @Redemptionisrequired thanks for remembering me.

11. You got this fellow saiyan. Get back up stronger.

12. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

I've just relapsed

I was try'in to sleep but cannot
    so I started fantisizing and edging without even wondering and then I had a O

it's crazy, since my last relapse after 42 days I don't arrive to re-do a long streak (I relapse every 3 days since this last 10 days)

13. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

14. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

You can do it again! It's typical to have a few shorter steaks after the long one. You need to get past 4 days again and it's gonna be easy like before . Meditate, do something productive, and also have some entertainment prepared in advance that you can binge on in times of crises (when you want to shut off your brain so that you don't think of P )

15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! And it is very true. Remember mentioning @Kingfisher in any rank change