1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut

2. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

3. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 59, check in.
    The days are going fast now, very busy at work with a high profile project.
    Had a cold shower in the morning, and I felt super-energized the entire day, still feeling good 12 hours later.
    It seems that a good way to balance off the dopamine crave is by subjecting the body to some moderate level of pain, like a cold shower or intense physical work out.

Keep strong everyone, one day at a time!

4. Yes you can brother.

5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 6

6. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

7. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 14 here. Getting a calf injury from the gym and being laid up for a while made me think about what I'm doing with my time while sitting down. I've a habit of playing video games too much and just numbing out because I'm bored. But I'm not satisfied with doing that. I feel like I'm wasting my life doing just that on my free time. I don't mind video games as a hobby as long as it doesn't take center stage of my life. And playing just because I'm bored I feel like is a sign that I'm doing the wrong thing. They say that discomfort and boredom is a way through rather than an obstacle. So I think I need to find something else to do in my free time rather than just play video games. Something productive.

8. Shin Chan001

Shin Chan001 Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 2...... Felt little bummed out because of loosing streak but as I say.... All is not lost, I did started studying again to switch for a better opportunity. Gym is going well. It's been only 3 months so there are not much body changes but I can see a few small changes.

11. Peppy

Peppy Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Did a cold shower after waking up. I didn't enjoy it but it felt good afterward.

12. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 7

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. 4 days free of PMO, feels good.
    It's Easter in the Czech Republic and starting today we will not be working for 4 days.
    I will be careful with my screen usage in this time. I will also try to use it to read some things I want but also rest.
    Also, I have gained some weight recently so I started eating better and will continue that way.

Congratulations to every Saiyan for reaching a 1000 pages. It's a really joy knowing our challenge is so active and helping all these people!

Toni7, Ūruz, Peppy and 8 others like this.