1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 112.
    Keep fighting!
    Destroy what destroys You!

[​IMG]

Deleted Account and zars like this.
  2. Day 17. My dirty thoughts are getting less and less common as well as less dirty. Soon I am going to flatline, I can feel it, and when I do this'll be a helluva lot easier. I've got a ton of crushes on girls at my school but after watching a couple of videos by Universal Man I realize that I need to fix myself in order to love any of those girls properly. I am no longer doing this just for myself, I am doing this for them, I am doing this for everyone! I've spent so much time improving my looks that I never focused on improving my mind, with this newfound drive I can take this above and beyond!
    [​IMG]

3. Hoang5

Hoang5 Fapstronaut

Day 1 Check in!

Deleted Account and leonpheon like this.
  4. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

Hi I would like to join. Please count me in. I'm on the first days.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. theprincedz1

theprincedz1 Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Low-Class Warrior check in

6. zars

zars Fapstronaut

7. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Day Zero whatever, i´ve already resetted the counter and thats all im saying about that stuff.

Lets go beyond * keep telling the weak part of me to co-operate also *

8. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

9. Day 18 baby! I feel fantastic right now and its all thanks to nofap. It really starts to feel great after you get over the slump! I'm excited to see what lies in the days ahead of me, all this free time is making school a helluva lot easier. Good luck to everyone on your journeys! I'll see yall on day 19
    [​IMG]

10. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Time to come back to cold showers some time soon

11. Hoang5

Hoang5 Fapstronaut

Day 2 Check in!

Deleted Account and Kingfisher like this.
  12. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Unfortunatly no direct progress, but im meeting a friend today for lunch, and its soon Friday for the gathering ( hope it goes well ) Also Sunlight and stuff.
    Have forsaken my tomb raider planned session for awhile so im taking that back into account along with DB Kai.

Lets do this ( again hö :p )

Deleted Account and Kingfisher like this.
  13. zars

zars Fapstronaut

14. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

15. sebostyan

sebostyan Fapstronaut

16. Day 19 and feeling pretty good! My confidence is surprisingly high and I feel so much more fulfilled in general. In addition, I am doing much better academically! The confidence boost has really helped with interacting with people, I used to have problems talking to girls that I solved but I always had difficulty talking to them and starting conversations with them, not anymore though! I have completely erased the flaws of my social aura and have zero difficulties even with super pretty girls! I feel the same yet totally different, as if I've sorta ascended beyond my flaws and become the best version of me possible! I'm going to stay vigilant nonetheless, you never know if something could creep up and snag ya.
    [​IMG]
    “It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.” – Unknown

17. Hoang5

Hoang5 Fapstronaut

18. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in 1 day till the '90 day reset standard' going further though I dont feel I've recovered as well as I need to.