THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Invincible Under The Sun, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

24.6%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

27.9%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

45.6%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.9%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.1%
  1. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in,need to start meeting more females and women in my life seems dry right now.

2. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Ech, Went to the sci-fi con at least, but relapsed, tho the feeling of actually being around other women and the likes is nice ( wow sounds like i have never been that XD ) but seriously tho, its the second of march so yay thats great, feel like i have could go long, because im actually focusing alot better. Just dont give in ( easier said that done and might be cliche ) but there it is.

3. TheSlyFly

TheSlyFly Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun for one, just understanding your name(currently reading vagabond myself) and must say I feel like quite like a book one Mitsuko rn, as I've been having casual sex with some "FWB" which was honestly a full utter thing of disappointment, I'm restarting from March 1st(as I plan to stay strong for the rest of the year!)

4. Control it man

Control it man Fapstronaut

so was here on day 1 and now on day 43

5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 6.... No PMO but had Nightfall yesterday

6. MJ93

MJ93 Fapstronaut

Day 21. I'm gonna try to keep practicing on my guitar. My ex would always want that.

7. Pranay_Masterchief

Pranay_Masterchief Fapstronaut

Count me in !! I just relapsed .. after 30 days ... But this time I'll go for the 90 ... Will b tough post everyday .... Have life and career defining exams coming up ... Count me guys ..

8. - Day 14
    Had to dodge a few anxiety attacks along the way, but it all ended well, i wasnt very productive but went to college, first class of the year, thought i was gonna say or do something cringy because of my anxiety then i thought i was better than that, imagined who i wanted to be and it passed. Let's hope tomorrow is gonna be a better day...

[​IMG]

Ainz and SaiyanSoul like this.
  9. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Okay I take the sorry back :)

10. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Low class warrior here day 10 check in

11. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

12. MJ93

MJ93 Fapstronaut

13. LeviHS

LeviHS Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Slipped up. Here we go again!

14. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

15. Sure, congrats on Super Saiyan 2! ;)

ANameThatStartsWithK likes this.
  16. Pranay_Masterchief

Pranay_Masterchief Fapstronaut

17. - Day 15
    It was a ok day i guess, i did what i could, went to a job interview, i hope i did good cuz i need that job so much, and i went to college, overall it was ok. I just feel i gotta get more stuff done, tomorrow i hope i can do more.
    Time to rest... And yeah, i'm an Elite Warrior now! ;)

[​IMG]

Kingfisher likes this.
  18. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

19. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Day 9 checking in

Guys I need ur help!! I think I have severe PIED cause when I was attempting to have sex w/ this female, I still had a limp dick even tho I was inside her. So my question is how long do I gotta go on hard mode to cure my PIED(3 months) or longer!

Also another thing; when I’m alone this was when I was on day 39. I would fantasize about a female and I’m rock solid(more like 80%) but I’m scared that when it comes down to it I won’t. Also I’m a good looking guy Nd I attract a lot of females and I want to have sex with them it’s just that my rifle is not shooting lol pls help