1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

So, when will I be on the list of the Oozaro? :cool:

2. Its updated! :)
    Update your signature aswell if possible! ;)

ANameThatStartsWithK and MJ93 like this.
  3. I'm really glad that you stay with us a little longer @Invincible Under The Sun!
    However, if somewhere along the way you lack the time to do all the work here, updating the Warrior/Saiyan List, then just say it! I'm sure we'll able to handle it :)

We are very grateful that you founded this Challenge and have taken care of it for so long. So feel free to contribute as much as you want. Anyway, it's fine.

4. Thank you brother! :)

ANameThatStartsWithK and Toni7 like this.
  5. MJ Warrior 93

6. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Day 19 check in

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. zars

zars Fapstronaut

check in ,what am I going to do once a reach my target ?

8. Check Day 0: the real start!
    Last night i had a break point where i realised something new about my self, i can say i had "DIVINE INSPIRATION" that helped me to take this NoFap life style more serious and start to stop PMO like i did on my first time, First February and done it for 10 days. Last night i used PMO without thinking "it's a relapse, i will start again" because it wasn't at all, i never started again in the last month, just used some excuses. So today i start a new day, a new me and a new NoFap Journey and focus on 90 days without PMO, to recover 100% of my self, my brain and my soul at all. I will focus on each week at time, so 90 days will not be so "long" to see when you look at week.
    I will master the Ultra Instinct Complete at the end: i will reach 90 days(it will be hard, i already know it) and will go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!
    And one day i will find a girl that maybe she's in NoFap2 and we will have a lot of fun with each other <3, that's one of my focus, be a real man for a real woman. I will start to train more serious again, at home at last, and one day to go to Gym, when i will know more good German.
    Have a nice day proud Saiyans and keep training for the Ultimate Power!

EDIT: i count Day 1 when i didn't PMO for 24 or +, but last night, as i said, i PMO after midnight, and so now i have done it, while taking a cold shower, but before that i fall again into searching stuff. So, tomorrow will be Day1 and i don't want to fall again, i said it would be hard not easy at all. Keep Going!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2020
  9. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Day 17 and reapsed , i was concerned about my flatline. So i tested it . It could have been avoided .

10. ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS IS IMPORTANT!

[​IMG]

I've made a feel rules to make it more fair to the people that are taking this seriously and to maintain order around here, so i deleted some old participants that never came back, and now please, read the new rule of the challenge that is also in the main post.

''Check in every day if you can please, but if you don't check in during a whole week your name will be removed from the challenge, and you will have to wait a week again to come back, once you're back you will have to check in everyday for a whole week to prove you are taking this seriously THEN i'll put you're name on the list and you can use your signature again, if you try to come back before the one week of penalty your comments will be removed. I don't do this to be mean, but to set some order around here because some people say they are in and never come back, i undestand that checking in everyday sometimes is hard due to real life stuff, and make you lose all your progress if you don't check in every day does not seem fair because nofap is hard, but a whole week is too much. This should motivate you a bit to take it more seriously. Nofap is no joke, its serious and it is about taking your life back, so if you wanna be a true Saiyan you MUST take your training seriously.''

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, NOW GO BACK TO YOUR TRAINING! I'M WATCHING YOU! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2020
    Toni7, MJ93 and palindromo like this.
  11. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Welcome back brother!

12. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Checking in day 91. I have almost no urges anymore. I am getting stronger every day!

Deleted Account and MJ93 like this.
  13. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

96th Day of Monk Mode and I can say I truly lost that addiction and becoming more like a Monk , haven't been talking or flirting with any girl in these days , so I also am not in Lust for any girls also and I am able to focus just on my myself.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  14. MJ Warrior 93

Day 31. I'm gonna start rebuilding myself. I'm gonna start changing my attitude, my reaction, my communication, my behavior, and my looks.

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

16. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

17. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut