1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 5
    Great productive day.:emoji_thumbsup:
    Later on got to rewatch Z

2. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

3. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check-in Day 38

MJ93, Toni7, palindromo and 3 others like this.
  4. Theking123

Theking123 Fapstronaut

5. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

Relax , give 5 to 10 minutes conscious breathing, urge will be gone

Deleted Account and palindromo like this.
  6. t8031t

t8031t Fapstronaut

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. Although I made it to day 7 on my counter, I still relapsed... However, I think this is an important moment for me. I haven't made it this far for... well let's just say a long time. I think that my slump taught me something very important about myself and life. Despite previously thinking I could never make it this far again and being completely devoid of hope I still managed it... I just managed what I previously thought was impossible, and while yes I relapsed less than an hour after the seventh day was registered, that was still a whole seven days since that relapse. I know the counter doesn't matter and its the journey that really matters, but this one streak is all I need to confirm what everyone's been telling me. The counter doesn't matter, you just gotta keep trying. Keep applying what you learn from your fellow fapstronauts and the streaks will come. Do the journals, do the scheduling, exercise, eat healthily, chase what's important to YOU, not the person inside your head that wants PMO. Even if you sometimes feel like you're falling back into old habits just keep fighting and you'll free yourself with time. Nobody can fight forever and there'll be times when your stamina runs thin, but remember we're all human
    I may have just been knocked down, but I'm about to make a hell of a recovery.
    [​IMG]
    I'll face day 0 with gritted teeth and hope

9. Check in Day 1...yesterday after I had felt that I got PIED because after relapsing due to binge watching my fetish , and the whole day fantasies of the fetish haunted me and they were the only thing that gave me erection , otherwise the presence of a normal attractive woman did not make me feel erect at all...but in just one day , things have started to get a tiny improvement...attraction seems to be returning to normal...hope I will redevelop the confidence to communicate with women like a normal human being and I manage to overcome my fetish (as it cannot be erradicated completely )

Deleted Account and palindromo like this.
  10. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Day 0 again! Reset!
    Not giving up yet!

11. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

12. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

It's ok, thank you.
    I promised myself that I will return to at least the day counter you have right now, and many of the positive effects are actually still here due to the success of the last strike up to yesterday, I believe I got this.

palindromo likes this.
  13. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

It's ok, thank you.
    I promised myself that I will return to at least the day counter you have right now, and many of the positive effects are actually still here due to the success of the last strike up to yesterday, I believe I got this.

14. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

15. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut