1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

Day 45; super saiyan reached.

2. Keep up the good work brothers!

3. Day 17 completed.

Yesterday and today came across some triggering images from visiting some work related websites. Haven’t felt this kind of urge in a while, I think my mind was caught off guard for a moment, lucky that I somehow managed to get past it and stay clean. Need to be more disciplined from now on.

4. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

5. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

CHECKED INTO DAY 10 AND FEELING VERY LESS URGES ; but a problem has arised that i started procrastinating more these days and can't able to fix my sleep cycle . i will have to manage everything for the betterment of my streak as i am doing not so good in my studies so hoping that i will manage everything from tomorrow

6. checking in almost at a month feeling proud of myself.

7. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

8. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

Back at the bottom of the ladder. Day 1. Will take a lot of measures in order to improve this time around, no more letting things run wild.

9. Back after 2 months. Let's do it as Saiyans do.

upload_2020-7-5_21-18-5.png

10. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 2. Feeling great. I have a plan, i have goals, i can do this

11. Mozalaf96

Mozalaf96 Fapstronaut

12. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

13. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Day 6

Just persist , don't blame yourself

15. Day 0 again fellas. Gotta get my head in the game! Lets go!

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.Still alive but it was rock hard in the morning right before I got off my bed,guess some hormones are playing up.At one point in the morning I had some fleeting internal trigger and started getting aroused for about 2-3 sec before realizing that after realized I immediately went for a walk to have some blood moving and discharge the tension -well,it helped me,and maybe it will help you if you find yourself in the similar situation.
    ...i watched a movie(The Dark knight rises)episode Christian Bale() today when he was escaping the prison through the huge well taking the rope insurance many times and falling,he only managed to succeed when he refused to use the rope which meant if he falls he's a toast .Who knows how big is the well of PMO addiction and what rope do you use to save yourself when you relapse?Can you remove it to use 'the most powerful impulse of the spirit'?

17. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Very inspiring post and video, I like it man.
    Also day 18 check in :)
    We can all get to super saiyan level and beyond!