THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Invincible Under The Sun, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

27.7%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

45.3%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.9%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.2%
  1. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

2. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

Unfortunately after 3 successful days, I fell ill and eventually relapsed. But the journey doesn't end.
    Day 0.

3. TrueBlue_4901

TrueBlue_4901 Fapstronaut

4. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Why are you falling in this urges?

Day 7!

5. MJ93

MJ93 Fapstronaut

I don't know, but I'm not allowing myself to fall. I gotta stand strong!

6. ||SASUKE||

||SASUKE|| Fapstronaut

7. ||SASUKE||

||SASUKE|| Fapstronaut

your good bro don't worry

palindromo, Mph012 and Toni7 like this.
  8. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 9/90. Although the first week was relatively easy, it's getting more difficult during the last few days. I try to do as many low-dopamine activities as possible, but still, it's getting harder. a few days ago, i was seconds from disaster but fortunately i got back control just in time. i really need to stay busy and sleep well to pull through. Stay faithful, stay confident and stay busy

9. PrinceOfPersiaWW

PrinceOfPersiaWW Fapstronaut

Alright friends, I have decided to MO, as suggested by my parents. They say it is like a need of the body and it is similar to menstruation periods of females. I have decided to go on the easy mode so that I eventually lose interest in PMO and finally when I stop MO'ing for at least 90 days, I'll reset my steak counter to no PMO for 90 days.

10. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking in.
    It looks like stress and boredom are quite a triggering mental states from which many people try to escape through multiple mood altering ways andf PMO is one of them.So find something useful to apply that newly awaken energy to in accordance with the level of your progress.As you understand to get a product you need to use a lot of raw ingredients to transform and process and it's time consuming as well.The same is true to you reproductive fluid, as it contains a lot of stuff pulled out from all around the body.According to a some sources to produce 1 drop of semen takes 80 drops of blood,so that every time you ejaculate 2.5 ml of semen it equivalents to the loss of 200ml of blood and that weakens the immune system severely.Where does that lead us to?

12. Mph012

Mph012 Fapstronaut

13. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

126 days completed
    Day 127 check in...

As now I know how to do Nofap. Now my main focus will be to take total controll on my thoughts and to not think about sex at all. I will not watch any kind of P-Subs intentionally, and if I watched it accidently then I will take my eyes off it asap. The idea is to starve my brain from lust as much as possible. After completing this second stage my third stage will be 'Total Semen Retention' like to completely stop having nightfalls and wet dreams. I know it will take a while to achieve it and path would be difficult but I will give my best.

14. sp9923

sp9923 Fapstronaut

15. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

16. BammBan

BammBan Fapstronaut

17. PrinceOfPersiaWW

Hello Friends! This time after masturbating, I felt OK, but not guilty. Yesterday and today, I was thinking of this for a very long time about PMO'ing or not. My conscience said no. Even though my parents said it is OK to PMO, I decided to prove them wrong. I wanted to become a person that could show the world that it is possible to live without PMO and it can bring more benefits. So from here on now, I will take a PLEDGE. Whenever I take a pledge I complete it. I could achieve my last longest streak due to a pledge. I PrinceOfPersiaWW will awaken the warrior within and defeat my urges for all time. I WILL NOT PMO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND MEET MY PERSONAL GOALS OF NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT CCAN LEAD ME TO PMO. Please support me. I have felt the difference in energy levels after I relapsed. I may have relapsed but will not even touch my "D" for that purpose. I WILL NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM UNNECESSARILY GIVE IN TO MY URGES.
    [​IMG]

palindromo, ||SASUKE|| and Toni7 like this.
  18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thata right. Stop PMO forever.

palindromo and PrinceOfPersiaWW like this.
  19. PrinceOfPersiaWW