1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well that's another take on it. :)

2. I don't say winning, but I say not going down is also a trait... Worth Cultivating!

3. I understand what your saying however the point of the challenge obviously isn't to PMO just a few times.

And let's be honest here for a second.There are a lot of us (including me) that for what ever reason simply are not at the point where we will reach 90 days and this challenge was designed for those people.

In my nearly 2 years of NoFap I have failed dozens of those "1 slip up your done" challenges so I thought this one would encourage people who were struggling to get their streaks up.And in those challenges most will abstain for awhile then fail and be more demoralized then ever and fall harder into they're addiction,and then there are the few who had already went 90+ days(like you) who went into the challenge know they couldn't lose.

And that my Floof is why my challenge is set up this way,it doesn't mean that your idea is wrong though.

4. On that note I wanna post this:

[​IMG]

5. I see it now...
    Yeah it is a good one...
    Allowing windows to catch one's breath up! :)

6. Just Curious: How come there's a peanut butter sucks team?
    I know the peanut butter snorting noodle named his team thus... But who named them?

7. Today is ending and it was from the lack of days that I refused and fought my 2 intervals of urges with power and confidence. Indeed I felt really happy for this. Then brainfog started and fatigue but they went away. The Barbarossa Team has done a good work today!

@Future role model It's ok mate, start again and do not ease with an (extra hopeless fap of the previous fap). Rage for the glory :p

8. It was @DeservedCriticism

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  9. @tiba How about the Brabarossa team :p sailors ha ha
    Guys any of you has knowledge with Android. I managed to block any urge strictly by :
    1-Useing Websites Blocker to block websites that trigger me. (Adaway).
    2-Using App locker to Lock (uninstalling service in Android), so I don't reinstall the app and data messes up. (app lock).
    3-Using Firewall app to block google play, because if I remove it , many apps will stop working, and if I lock it I still can install triggering apps from the google play website.
    4-I removed the permissions of to install unknown resources from all apps.
    5-I used Appblock to block all unwanted apps for sometime + blocking the settings so i don't change the options.
    But after all that.. All worked but many apps to crash when i run them. any idea ?

10. Both @DeservedCriticism and @Al123 are psychopathic,peanut butter hating, satanists and that's why they decided to name they're team that.On the other hand Both I and Noodle realize that peanut butter is a gift straight from heaven and thus that is our team name.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  11. Peanut butter gives all kinds of sic gainzzz so I have to agreeee

Moon Shot and Future role model like this.
  12. Good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Any update from Praksh? He commented in my thread yesterday. Didnt see him comment here though

Future role model likes this.
  14. Not as of yet...Remind him to post here.

15. Everyone including you.. ;) No worries, I would've been an awesome team mate but never mind.. :p

16. Yeah, i'll see you next time :)

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  17. I thought about something with sailors. So let's call us The Barbarossa Sailors?

Master Chips likes this.
  18. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I'm not going to remind him lol. I say if he doesn't respond within a few days, then replace him with whoever posted first to join in after registration closed

Future role model likes this.
  19. That's fine.Everyone gets there 7 days to post.

Moon Shot and Future role model like this.