1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thank you.I figure that is the way the thread will vote.we will wait to see what others have to say.

2. I agree. I would say you should give him whoever was next in line but didnt make the cut. It's only been a couple days, so I don't think it makes a big difference.

3. This is what I was thinking.

Future role model likes this.
  4. As do I.In fact I knew it would not work when I created it.

@Al123 it was a good idea but I don't really think the idea of letting anyone update it thus it would still have to be me who updates it and it really wouldn't save me any time.

Thanks for all the ideas and feedback though from anyone...I will take the spreadsheet down...just to save everyone here alot of head ache.

5. @Forging Myself - when you have a moment, can you please replace Team 5 with our team name on the OP. Thanks pal.

6. Haha I am sorry about that....There is alot to manage here at some times.(what was the team name again?)

7. No probs, Team Cashew Butter, to provide a sophisticated alternative to Team Peanut Butter! ROFL :p

8. Right Right I'm a moron.....Long day.

Cashew Butter....How hipster of you.

9. Aww, you are alright buddy. Genuinely sorry to hear about you set back. I hope you can have a good month from here on.
    Hehe ;)

10. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

@Forging Myself I agree with Castielle. Give the spot to whoever was next in line.

11. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Okay here's my proposal,I'll be more than happy to go alone however every time I relapse I will take not 1, not 2, but 3 strikes. I believe this will be more fair and balance things out. It may seem harsh as well, but don't mind. The greater the difficulty, the greater my motivation.

So I'll be happy to go alone, and though being alone has its advantages I have levelled the playing field with the suggested handicap :D (I think it's a dam good idea if you ask me! Look jk jk )

At any rate, honestly let me know what you guys think and we'll move foward from there.

12. If i remember correctly next in line was Lazarus.

13. Hey i think you did excellent job so far as leader and you update scores nicely quick in my opinion , thank you for this challenge.

14. This^ seems the most sensible way to deal with this. :cool: This can be added as a caveat to the rules for next month. But you would have to wait for the 7 day period for @Praksh to declare, I assume. If not, assign a new member to @TheGoldenEra.

15. Thank you for the support friend!

Interesting...Interesting.I like it however it leans more toward a single person challenge and that never was the original intent.I think I will speak to the "next in line" for the challenge and see if they would be interested in joining.if so I will allow that this once just so things can get off to a better start.It really stinks that @TheGoldenEra never really seemed to have a teammate to start of with.

16. *scrolling through old posts and sees this comment*

*thinks to himself "Oh I'm sure he holds lots of weight" and then remembers when the noodle screamed "I am hulk" while opening several candy bar wrappers*

hehehehe

17. @IAmLegion What do you say to joining the challenge as @TheGoldenEra 's teammate?

I thought it might be a good pairing since you were the one me originally tagged.

Moon Shot and Future role model like this.
  18. I vote give him a new partner.

19. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yeah it does. I've never been much of a team player because of situations like this. I'm down for @IAmLegion if youve changed your mind, don't worry. I'd be ok to challenge alone (but like you said it defies the purpose of the "team challenge") others that may be interested, who I am acquainted with already would be. @Fierce Fighter or @GokuTheWarrior (sorry if I didn't mention you :p these 2 just came off the top of my head)