1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alright sounds good. @Moon Shot mark us down as the fellowship. The journey begins.

2. Woah, you got yourself a nice counter there. I got me a veteran team mate. I guess that means you get to be Gandalf lol.

3. That's literally the only reason why I did, when he invited me I was at first like meh, but then figured it'd probably be a good idea. lol

I don't see why you can't join, as long as being sexual with your partner doesn't cause any issues like it does for some of us here you should be fine imo.

4. I agree, but since I'm not the one who created the challenge, I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants this to be exclusively hard mode people.

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Gandalf is 2019 years old :) his interest in fapping is long gone dude :emoji_amphora:

6. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Of course! I'm certain Forge has no problem either... And:

:) Thank you guys for granting poor old Moonie's request! :p *Tips hat* All of you, it means a lot to me. A lot. :)

7. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Sure thing. We've got bananaz, we've got peanut butter and now we've got a, no sorry, the fellowship!

8. Hey man, he's still got some life in him lol, you never know.

9. "The" is right ;)

10. No problem, you hold a lot of weight here.

11. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

I want to participate

12. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

A note to those I couldn't send an invite to, I don't like you. :eek: :p Joking aside, it isn't feasible to jam everyone into one challenge, but... you haven't heard the last of THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Aye. ;)

Welcome Praksh!

13. I'm kind of rethinking this. Idk... I'm really not good at being an accountability partner, which seems like a big part of this. And I'm not sure if I feel comfortable being paired with some random person I dont know at all. So maybe I will have to pass on this one.

Sorry to be so flip-floppy! It's a good idea and I wish you all the best <3

14. So @Fehr , are we in? If so, any ideas for team name?

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  15. .....Yeah whatever Noodle.

Thank you for joining and welcome!

Welcome to the challenge my friend!

16. Welcome to the challenge!

Thanks for joining!

*Looks around room and then slowly raises hand.*

Thanks for participating!

17. Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to the challenge!
    *sigh*Not everyone can be paired with the Noodle...But yeah to be honest there wasn't many people join in the beginning so "randomly paired" didn't work out.I didn't figure this thread would explode the way it did and that's all because of @Moon Shot

.......You peanut butter hating bastard!

Thank you for joining!

18. @Dane17 yeah i guess we are together, i dont have idea maybe like mix names( Fane17, ) or something random like Dream Hunters, Thunder Wolves, whats your ideas ?

19. To be fair I'm rubbish at having an AP and it has never worked out for me, but this isn't really about that and rather more about motivation and team spirit through your commitment.

I mean really, if me or my partner relapses neither one of us but ourselves can prevent it. To me it's more like a game in the sense of not wanting to publicly shame myself by telling everyone I'm a loser and ended up relapsing. lol

20. @Fehr and I are Team Victorious. Prepare yourself. :)

spaces and Desperate_Warrior like this.