1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Its totally up to you either way, but agree with @Sarah W. This isn't really about having an AP or i wouldn't have done it either. Its more like a community challenge game that 'may' help keep us in check when we think about relapsing.

2. Agreed.This is nothing like having a AP,that's something you do more in private as a personal relationship and while if you end up becoming AP's with your teammate that's great the idea here is for motivation and friendly competition.Remember we are competing for 1st place and that is you relapse not only are you hurting your chances to get 1st place your also hurting your team mates.

3. Working on getting the last few things sorted out.challenge should be online in a few minutes!

4. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut

5. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

6. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Should've name it Team 2nd Place cuz Team Bananaz is taking first place

7. @Blossom @Lyfe @Moon Shot @DeservedCriticism @Al123 @Mr.Chips @tiba @Akermark @IGY @Address007 @Sarah W. @What I Do That Defines Me @spaces @Dane17 @Fehr @TheGoldenEra @Praksh

Welcome each and every one of you to the challenge and my from the bottom of my heart THANK you for joining.I never envisioned that so many people would want to join.When this started out it was just between be and 3 friends posting in my personal journal and I decided to post it in the challenge thread.I didn't think very many people would join and I owe it to my dear friend and teammate @Moon Shot for making it grow the way it did.

I know I said that everyone would be paired together at random but I got busy with some personal stuff and when I came back Moonie had already invited so many people and everyone had already formed alliances! so it seems that instead of it being random everyone was paired together on a first come first serve basis.

Again thank you for joining! if there are any problems/questions/thoughts on the thread then please feel free to let me know!

8. haha
    we'll see

9. The lines have been drawn.The alliances have been formed.And it is now time to begin!

The registration is now CLOSED.

And as of 2:06 P.M CST September 1,2018 the challenge is ACTIVE and will end on 2:06 P.M CST November 30,2018!

May the best team win!

10. Good luck with that. ;)

Moon Shot likes this.
  11. They are just lucky I didn't name them "Team : Peanut Butter hating bastards."

12. Lets be honest: Team 5 have advantage, Igy did not have a relapse whole year :D

Moon Shot likes this.
  13. *squints eyes* that means nothing.....

14. That's why we aren't going to relapse for the next 90 days, we can't allow it to happen, the competition is too strong.

15. No problem. But who am I paired with? Did I make the team? :rolleyes:

16. Your paired with @Akermark .you can see all the team's on the original post on page 1

17. OK, great. When I read it before there were only like three teams or something. I didn't know you edited it. Thanks bro. :)